Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryssy Jane

Woot just got a shipping confirmation. I just ordered on August 24 so I was not expecting a shipping notice for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
My UPC's went in on Thursday. I, of course, have already checked to see if they have been received and recorded, LOL! :p

I think we are going to get Zebra to go with our Cowmoo Marathon for DD2.

I have a UPC for the car seat adapter for our B-Ready that I did not use, I'm not sure if that's large or small accessory? But I'm glad to share it!

hunypooh77

My UPC's went in on Thursday. I, of course, have already checked to see if they have been received and recorded, LOL! :p

I think we are going to get Zebra to go with our Cowmoo Marathon for DD2.

I have a UPC for the car seat adapter for our B-Ready that I did not use, I'm not sure if that's large or small accessory? But I'm glad to share it!

I sent you a PM :)

mom2kandm

What do you think of it? I haven't ordered because I can't decide on what fabric to get. I'm stuck between Silver Birch and Aztec. I haven't seen the SB in person, but I've seen all the others. I wish they had something plush and soft like the Cowmoo.

I ordered silver birch sight unseen. Its nice. The sides are a medium grey velour fabric. The insert is silver/grey/black polyester kind of material. The fabric has a texture to it. Have no idea how it will hold up over time, but its nice. Gender neutral.

love-pink

Mine came today! Very nice 9/2012 Dom! It took so long though I'm not sure if I even want to keep it. I really like our current set up ;)

63B1C018-AEED-4CEB-A75D-10E23919A6C6-970-00000080BD9AA5FB.jpg

hunypooh77

I finally have a carrier on the way!!:) I just need a large accessory now. If anyone has an extra please keep me in mind!!
My little guy really needs to get out of the SR32 and it seems there will be a bit of a wait once I send everything in and get a seat ordered.

Lilybug1

I got mine yesterday. I haven't opened it or checked the DOM. It's zebra and I'm loving love-pink's picture. I have a cowmoo Frontier so it's going to look great together.

I'm still looking for a carrier and large accessory UPC for my sister.

love-pink

Lilybug1 said:
I got mine yesterday. I haven't opened it or checked the DOM. It's zebra and I'm loving love-pink's picture. I have a cowmoo Frontier so it's going to look great together.

I'm still looking for a carrier and large accessory UPC for my sister.

Glad yours came! The Dom is printer on the sticker outside of the box also :) I put the G3 in the car for dd and she's in love with it!

Cryssy Jane

chrislynn5 said:
Both of mine came in yesterday!! Love them! We got the Caitlin pattern! So as of now, I have two UPC labels to give away!

You got two shipped to the same address? Thought it was only one per family? :confused:

Cryssy Jane

chrislynn5 said:
No I had one shipped to my sisters house.

Ahhh mmk. I'm trying to find another address to send my second to since the first is going to a client. That's why I asked. :)

chrislynn5

We did everything listed in her name. Registered it with her email, sent with her name on UPC label envelope...everything. I didn't want any red flags going up. I had everything I needed and we needed two for our twins.

Phineasmama

Question- so if you have a car seat UPC how the heck are they able to tell if you bought it after April 2012 or whenever their start date was? Because any baby store could just have seats sitting there with older DOMs right? Or do you have to send the receipt in with the UPC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC