Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

niunurse

My husband and I are wonderfully surprised to be expecting our third child in addition to our 1 year old twins. If anyone has extra UPCs for a car seat (category 2) or baby carrier (category 3), we would be very grateful! Thanks for your consideration!!

duckmama

Has anyone who has submitted their upc codes or who has called customer service found out if we purchase something like a 2011 b ready this month which would be within the timeline if it is eligible? They do not require receipts so how do they know when we purchased it? I got a good deal on a couple of the items needed and bought them during the period allowed but they are last years models and that is why they were cheaper but if they won't allow it I would pay the difference for the 2012 models because the car seat is much more expensive.

sparkle3116

Has anyone who has submitted their upc codes or who has called customer service found out if we purchase something like a 2011 b ready this month which would be within the timeline if it is eligible? They do not require receipts so how do they know when we purchased it? I got a good deal on a couple of the items needed and bought them during the period allowed but they are last years models and that is why they were cheaper but if they won't allow it I would pay the difference for the 2012 models because the car seat is much more expensive.
If you go to the Britax Registry Rewards site and create an account, they will give you a pull-down menu to select your stroller, and the list includes UPCs. They list several strollers just as B-Ready and the color, then several more as 2012 B-Ready and the color, so you would have to double-check the UPCs (or know the colors for each model better than I do), but it looks like the 2011's might be included.

Meg

All I need is a carrier UPC too. Seems to be the UPC a lot of people are missing.. darn it!

Meg

I have a 2011 green B-Ready and the UPC code matches what Britax lists as a participating UPC for this giveaway.

duckmama

I have a 2011 green B-Ready and the UPC code matches what Britax lists as a participating UPC for this giveaway.

Thank you for answering. I was looking at buying one made between 8 and 11 of 2011 because even with the free ride I would be saving over $100 and may not be using the stroller more than a year since my older one is nearly 5 but I didn't want to miss out on the boulevard which I know I will need in less than a year.

sparkle3116

All I need is a carrier UPC too. Seems to be the UPC a lot of people are missing.. darn it!
:yeahthatsad:

Maybe Britax's carriers are just not as popular as their car seats and strollers?
I even tried to use a merch credit towards one @ Babies R Us, and my local BRU doesn't stock them!

Does anyone know a place to find a Britax carrier for a good price?

mom2kandm

:yeahthatsad:

Maybe Britax's carriers are just not as popular as their car seats and strollers?
I even tried to use a merch credit towards one @ Babies R Us, and my local BRU doesn't stock them!

Does anyone know a place to find a Britax carrier for a good price?

I was able to score one off nobetterdeal for 48.xx. They pop up from time to time. You can also try ebay. I've seen them go for 50ish plus shipping,

hunypooh77

I have a stroller UPC and a car seat UPC so far...though I am not sure about the car seat one, someone gave it to me and its dec/2010 I think

I was wrong...its 1/2010 and I just checked, its no good!!! That really stinks because I traded for it!!! (not on here)

rainglue

I have a stroller UPC and a car seat UPC so far...though I am not sure about the car seat one, someone gave it to me and its dec/2010 I think

I was wrong...its 1/2010 and I just checked, its no good!!! That really stinks because I traded for it!!! (not on here)

How can you tell that the UPC is no good? Is the UPC # different from the more recent carseat UPCs? I'm asking b/c I traded off another forum for a UPC and can't tell if it's good.

love-pink

Is it okay to sell our UPCs in swap? I have everything but the carrier UPC, but I really don't need another BLVD.

Meg

I was able to score one off nobetterdeal for 48.xx. They pop up from time to time. You can also try ebay. I've seen them go for 50ish plus shipping,

The carrier actually came with the UPC code? I bought a B-Safe off of NBD the other week and the UPC code was cut off the box. :mad: Someone else on here said they just bought two Britax products from NBD recently and both her UPC codes were cut off the box too! I saw a Britax carrier on NBD this week, but I was too nervous to buy it because I assumed the UPC would probably be missing.

Meg

Is it okay to sell our UPCs in swap? I have everything but the carrier UPC, but I really don't need another BLVD.

I've been seeing people sell them for $10-20.. not on here though. I don't know that you would be allowed to sell them here.. but maybe it would be OK to swap/trade them for something?

love-pink

Meg said:
I've been seeing people sell them for $10-20.. not on here though. I don't know that you would be allowed to sell them here.. but maybe it would be OK to swap/trade them for something?

I also thought about getting the extra g3 blvd then selling my current blvd. But then I'd hate to waste money on shipping when the person could just order themselves and use the free shipping provided by Britax.

mom2kandm

The carrier actually came with the UPC code? I bought a B-Safe off of NBD the other week and the UPC code was cut off the box. :mad: Someone else on here said they just bought two Britax products from NBD recently and both her UPC codes were cut off the box too! I saw a Britax carrier on NBD this week, but I was too nervous to buy it because I assumed the UPC would probably be missing.

Yep, mine came with the upc. The box had been opened, but everything had been intact. I bought an open & resealed. Maybe look for one that is open & resealed versus visible box damage as if someone removes the upc it would more than likely fall under this description,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC