Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phineasmama

They do pop up on ebay for $20-$40 you have to keep checking. Also some people have posted on craigslist offering cash for them.

The only one I'm going to have to find is a stroller one....because I already have a stroller and definitely don't need any more! The car seat I've already got covered, and the accessories too.

ADS

wnkw

Phineasmama said:
I got my stroller one on ebay :)

Somebody here might want them too.

Happen to know what they have been going for? I actually have 4 carseats + stroller + large accessory .. im trying to decide if I should sell them and pay rest to get a cowmoo seat or buy a carrier and settle with the zebra.

love-pink

wnoelw said:
Happen to know what they have been going for? I actually have 4 carseats + stroller + large accessory .. im trying to decide if I should sell them and pay rest to get a cowmoo seat or buy a carrier and settle with the zebra.

$5-$10 each ;)

Phineasmama

love-pink said:
$5-$10 each ;)

The stroller ones are going for a bit more because those are harder to get. Fwiw I would totally buy the carrier and get zebra, have you seen the IRL photos? It's pretty awesome. Plus you could resell the carrier if you're not going to use it.

wnkw

Okay thanks. The reason behind the cowmoo is we have a cowmoo fr85 (+ chaperone right now). We can always but the zebra with the pink fr85 I guess later down the road.. thanks

hunypooh77

I am going to have an extra small accessory upc if anyone is looking for one.

I also really need a large accessory upc, its the last one I need. So if anyone has an extra I would love to have it!!:)

Phineasmama

I am going to have an extra small accessory upc if anyone is looking for one.

I also really need a large accessory upc, its the last one I need. So if anyone has an extra I would love to have it!!:)

Are you giving it away or selling it? :p I'd be willing to pay shipping for the UPC, but I was thinking about just buying a cupholder and keeping it for the seat...

Lilybug1

I think April 2013 iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Also, if I read the rules correctly, they will accept entries postmarked up to 60 days after the end of the contest. Double check that.

If for whatever reason they decide to terminate teh contest early (before April 2013), they will post it on their website and send emails to all those registered in the Britax Registry Rewards. I think they will give some type o fnotice (not sure if 30 or 60 days?) before terminating the contest (if before stated date of April 2013).

I am due in April 2013 and will need another seat. I'm thinking I will wait until the last possible moment to send in my UPCs to give the baby time to grow into the seat (or at least get close to it).

wnkw

Where's the best place to buy a carrier? I meant to get one before my 10% registry coupon expired on amazon..but I missed it.. suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC