Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilybug1

Does anyone know if they are really sticking to the purchase after March 1, 2012 rule? I have someone willing to give me a car seat UPC, but it was purchased before that. I'm also looking for a carrier UPC, but I figure I will buy one and either try to sell it or give it to someone who needs it if I have to. If I can't use that car seat UPC, then I will still be looking for one of those.

Why don't you compare the UPC to the one on the drop-down menu for Britax Registry Rewards? I think as long as it matches they have no way to know when it was purchased. The UPC is not unique for each individual purchase. The UPC is the identifier code for a particular product, but not the individual purchaser. I know that my Britax carrier had a DOM that was early 2011 and I was worried it might not qualify even though I just bought it last week. Nope, the UPC did match the one listed and it qualified.

ADS

duckmama

My stroller just came and someone cut the upc code out of it. I am sickened. There is also someone on craigslist who does not even live in my area who keeps posting for upc codes (she needs them all) who is paying people for them, I'm wondering if people are now getting the seats and reselling them as I have also seen 2 nwt boulevards on cl recently. I wonder if Britax doesn't shut this program down soon because of abuse. Does it say something like they can stop it at any time in their rules?

On a related note I have a car seat code to trade if anyone has a stroller code they don't need. I may return this stroller and be out shipping since someone did this to cheat.

Lilybug1

Someone gave me their extra carseat UPC, but it is missing the last number. You know how the first number and the last number are separated from the middle numbers, a bit? Well, it's missing that last separated number. I'm not sure if I should chance sending it in and then having them sent back. I just scored a frontier on NBD, so maybe that'll have a UPC but I'm not expecting much since a few people have non-UPC products lately.

sparkle3116

Someone gave me their extra carseat UPC, but it is missing the last number. You know how the first number and the last number are separated from the middle numbers, a bit? Well, it's missing that last separated number. I'm not sure if I should chance sending it in and then having them sent back. I just scored a frontier on NBD, so maybe that'll have a UPC but I'm not expecting much since a few people have non-UPC products lately.

I have a car seat manufactured April 5, 2012 and it doesn't have the last # on the upc either, but I sent it in anyway because I'm sure the seat is eligible.

I cut it off the box myself so I know there wasn't another number.

chrislynn5

I sent off for my free seat yesterday. How long has it taken you guys to get your new seats? Does it take the full 6 weeks?

love-pink

My UPCS were delivered to Britax last Friday and I havent heard anything yet... I think another poster said it was around a week before she got the email saying she could order her free seat ;)

mom2kandm

My UPCS were delivered to Britax last Friday and I havent heard anything yet... I think another poster said it was around a week before she got the email saying she could order her free seat ;)

It took about a week and a half for me. Check your spam box, that is where i found my email. Also, another way to check is log on to your account. If it now says 5 available credits versus 5 pending credits you are good to go.

todzwife

I REALLY need a "large accessory" if anyone has one...I bought the second seat at the end of April but DH threw the box out.

I'm willing to buy the carrier to get the seat...my brother and his wife are having their first at the end of August and could REALLY use this seat!

Lilybug1

I too didn't have a large accessory, but I bought the BOB warm fuzzy for about $30-35. I don't even have a Bob stroller, but it was the cheapest large accessory I could find.

Avery'sMama

CPST Instructor
YAY! I ended up with four of the five UPC's, after I bought a B-Ready and second seat on the free ride sale, and bought a carrier on sale to round it out. I figure I will sell it, but even if I give it to someone as a gift, or whatever, I'm still WAY under the cost of the seat! This will probably end up as the new baby's convertible in one of our two cars but might temporarily be in my in-law's car. They've got a classic Marathon that expires later this year. I wasn't expecting to do this, since I just had one of the UPC's and I was standing there in the store looking at the Britax carriers when I realized that's all I needed to have all five!!

*BUT* the store I bought most of my items from places their barcode OVER the code for Britax. The rest of the label is visible, so it will say, "Black Carrier" or whatever and has the manufacture date and the rest of the label. I think I'm just going to select them all and mail them in, and if they want to scrape the tags off to verify, they're welcome to do so. I'm afraid I'll damage it if I do so myself. Any thoughts there?

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
*BUT* the store I bought most of my items from places their barcode OVER the code for Britax. The rest of the label is visible, so it will say, "Black Carrier" or whatever and has the manufacture date and the rest of the label. I think I'm just going to select them all and mail them in, and if they want to scrape the tags off to verify, they're welcome to do so. I'm afraid I'll damage it if I do so myself. Any thoughts there?

I called yesterday about this because the shipping label sticker for my stroller was put on top of the bar code. She said to cut the whole white sticker with all of the information on it and leave the shipping label in place.

Ducky5306

I just got a RA50 Classic on clearance at target I still have the box sitting here waiting to go out in the trash. Silly question but where is the UPC code? I'll send it to whoever wants it if anyone wants?

likes2shopalot

CPS Technician
I just got a RA50 Classic on clearance at target I still have the box sitting here waiting to go out in the trash. Silly question but where is the UPC code? I'll send it to whoever wants it if anyone wants?

Its on the label on the side of the box that has the DOM information. However, the Classic Roundabout isn't on the list of eligible items. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC