Free Boulevard 70 with purchase of 5 other Britax products

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADS

Cryssy Jane

fingers crossed they come soon for you. I just ordered mine (well not mine but coming to my house) on aug 24th so I'm sure I have a significant time to wait.

mom2kandm

Just an update, left a msg for gail at the registry reward progam on tues. she emailed me on wed that she sent a msg to britax regarding the status of my seat. Waiting for her get to get back to me.

love-pink

mom2kandm said:
Just an update, left a msg for gail at the registry reward progam on tues. she emailed me on wed that she sent a msg to britax regarding the status of my seat. Waiting for her get to get back to me.

I emailed her Tuesday also but never received a response. I figured she was out of the office or something. Maybe she never got my email?

mom2kandm

I emailed her Tuesday also but never received a response. I figured she was out of the office or something. Maybe she never got my email?

Try again or send me pm and u could double check the emaul adress. Ayways, heard back from her and it suppsed to ship tomorrow. Will take 5-7 business days. Britax wont give her a tracking number :(

Actually, nevermind, just got an email from britax with a tracking number. Yeah!!!

Last edited:

love-pink

mom2kandm said:
Try again or send me pm and u could double check the emaul adress. Ayways, heard back from her and it suppsed to ship tomorrow. Will take 5-7 business days. Britax wont give her a tracking number :(

Actually, nevermind, just got an email from britax with a tracking number. Yeah!!!

I emailed again just a few min ago ;) Yay for your tracking number!!!!!

love-pink

I got a tracking number a few hours ago ;) It hasn't updated to show a delivery date but at least I now know its shipped!

hunypooh77

I am pretty sure I will be getting a carrier UPC soon, so all I will need is a large accessory :) If anyone has a large accessory UPC they wont be using I would love to have it...I did find one from a chaperone base on ebay for $10, I might get it, idk

mom2kandm

Got my free seat today! DOM 9/6/12! yeah. The box on the otherhand, UPS did a number on it. It looks like they placed other heavy items on top of it and it got crushed. Britax needs to redesign their boxes.

love-pink

Got my free seat today! DOM 9/6/12! yeah. The box on the otherhand, UPS did a number on it. It looks like they placed other heavy items on top of it and it got crushed. Britax needs to redesign their boxes.

Glad you got it!! What cover did you choose?

kaharris83

I got silver birch.

What do you think of it? I haven't ordered because I can't decide on what fabric to get. I'm stuck between Silver Birch and Aztec. I haven't seen the SB in person, but I've seen all the others. I wish they had something plush and soft like the Cowmoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC