Why can I not find anyone selling the Tots In Mind Crib Tent????

msg221

I absolutely need this before we have Ethan and Chase for a couple of days beginning April 30th otherwise I will be up all night putting Chase back in the crib. Last time we borrowed my SD's, but it is a huge PIA to disassemble it off her crib then reassemble it here, then take it off again. Plus she needs hers because the kids other grandmother will be watching them for a couple of days too, so she will need it because she's watching them at my SD's house.

I've checked Amazon, Wal-Mart.com, Target.com, Right Start, and others, and there isn't a crib tent to be found anywhere!!! I thought that maybe there was a recall, but when I Googled it, I couldn't find anything. On some sites it says unavailable or out of stock and on some, I can't find it at all. Buy, Buy, Baby used to carry them and I can't find crib tents at all on their site.

There are a few on e-Bay, but I was hoping to find one from an online retailer before going to e-Bay. Plus there are sellers asking $100+!

I did find one on CL, but the ad is old, so I wonder if it is still available. I just replied to their ad, so hopefully they still have it. The downside is they are located pretty far from me, so it would be quite the drive to get it, but then again, I will gladly take the drive to get it over dealing with Chase climbing out all night!

Last edited:
ADS

HEVY

Cause it's such an awesome product. Have you actually gone into a store to look for it? I got mine in BRU and it wasn't on their site. That was a long time ago.

msg221

It just seems odd that they would be sold out/unavailable/no longer carried at that many online retailers. Just a couple of weeks ago they were still on Amazon. I know Buy Buy Baby carried it in-store so I may have to go there this weekend. I am going to call around tomorrow to find out what is up though!

agave

Both of my kids moved to toddler beds at 15 months. No problems, I love that they can crawl into bed and go to sleep without help.

msg221

Since Chase is almost 2, I wonder if he would do better with a mattress on the floor.

No, he wouldn't. They tried that at home already when he first started climbing out of his crib. He does not stay put and will not settle down and go to sleep. Let's just say he is aptly named!

My SD says he does great with the crib tent. He hasn't fought it at all and will just lie down and go right to sleep. She said it's almost as if he prefers having it over the crib to not having it!

ETA: I called my local BBB, and they do not have it in stock and i was told by the employee that the company went out of business. I don't know if that is true or not, because their web site is still up, but even trying to order from there a message popped up that it is out of stock!

Last edited:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC