Forward-facing True Fit pics

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

She never actually rode in it and just barely fit (photo is old):
BethanyTF.jpg

And to give you an idea on size since I forget how big she was her she is in the Regent on the same day:
Bethanyregent.jpg

momtotwogirls

My youngest legs are so long we turned her ff for a 6hour road trip because she was crying about her bum. She was almost 3
disney2011138.jpg

ffcali.jpg

I don't have pics of my kid in the Truefit because hes still only 9 months, and rearfacing, but I do nanny a 5 year old that rides in a Truefit and I have installation pictures if you want those? Pretty much just showing what my car looks like with with a 5 year old in a Truefit and a 9mo old in a Recaro, although both kids aren't in the car in the pics. LMK if you want them.

Mags462

Ah the TF .... still my favorite seat EVER ;) DS2 has his choice of a myriad of seats - he always chooses the TF. We pink sparkly hear this thing :love:

This was taken during the winter and not the best pic but its all i have in photobucket at the moment LOL....

DSC02190.jpg

msg221

Nour and Zain in their first FF ride in the TFP (note the look of shock and bewilderment on Zain's face!) This was a few weeks after they turned 3, last June.

272713_10150241374663592_596108591_7105676_4760492_o.jpg

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
My youngest legs are so long we turned her ff for a 6hour road trip because she was crying about her bum. She was almost 3
]

That's funny that she's sitting with her legs crisscrossed even though she's FFing.

PunkyMonkey

Kac said:
That's funny that she's sitting with her legs crisscrossed even though she's FFing.

I thought the same thing!! I should show that to my friends that say "they dont have leg room RF!"

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse autocorrects!

lovemybabybug

I FF my daughter for a plane ride and she did the same thing. Although she was in a MA65, and not nearly enough room to cross her legs, she was not a happy camper. She really hated that she had nowhere to put her legs and told me that seat was broken and she needed a new one :D

morlando27

DS2 was recently turned ff in his TF and also sits with his legs crisscrossed most of the time. I think it's more comfortable than having them dangle.

momtoo3

Here is ds3 at 3 yrs on his first ride FF in the TFP. He kept putting his feet up on the seat in front of him like he was RF.
003-8-2.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC