So all the stickers fell of my Radian today...

thepote

Yeah, it was special :thumbsdown:

It had been in storage in my attic. I took it out for DD to use while her CCO cover was getting washed. I installed it yesterday. Today I went out and tried to get it more upright and when I grabbed the sides of the seat, both stickers sloughed right off.

I looked at the other stickers and when I ran my fingers over them, they came right off, too :mad:

So now I have a stickerless seat. Boo.

ADS

danivdp

Yeah, it was special :thumbsdown:

It had been in storage in my attic. I took it out for DD to use while her CCO cover was getting washed. I installed it yesterday. Today I went out and tried to get it more upright and when I grabbed the sides of the seat, both stickers sloughed right off.

I looked at the other stickers and when I ran my fingers over them, they came right off, too :mad:

So now I have a stickerless seat. Boo.

What is the manufacturer supposed to do when that happens? I called Chicco about losing the stickers on my keyfit, and they said too bad, sucks for you, we don't care :thumbsdown:

(Sorry for hijacking your thread :love:)

amyd

Graco sent me a brand new seat when my stickers fell off my Safeseat. With some *ahem* encouragement from Transport Canada.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Yeah, they really should send a) replacement stickers or b) a replacement seat, but I don't know if anyone in the US has had luck with that. That's why I'd report to NHTSA- they need to know every single time this happens.

danivdp

Graco sent me a brand new seat when my stickers fell off my Safeseat. With some *ahem* encouragement from Transport Canada.

Wow. I just wanted some new stickers to stick on, LOL.:)

Ketchupqueen, you have a link? Otherwise I might go look tomorrow, but I'd love a link that I can quickie get to a contact form to fill out :)

christineka

Call diono and they'll send new stickers.

So should we file reports for every seat that looses its labels? My vivo has no dom on it. I know my vivo isn't the only one that is dom-less.

thepote

Gosh, you would think they would have "use correct glue for vehicle and storage conditions" figured out :rolleyes:

The back sides of the stickers are all brittle and powdery.

Thanks for the links :) I will call them and file a NHTSA report.

featherhead

What is the manufacturer supposed to do when that happens? I called Chicco about losing the stickers on my keyfit, and they said too bad, sucks for you, we don't care :thumbsdown:

(Sorry for hijacking your thread :love:)

They replaced my seat.... twice! But I'm in Canada. I called Sunshine Kids about my Radian a year and a half ago, and they just sent new stickers. I never put them on.

courtfrog2

Diono will send you more stickers. You'll have to probably send a pictures. I did that and they sent it no problem. Diono/Sunshine kids is really good about sending replacement stuff. They sent me new foam and new white styrofoam no charge.

I had the same thing happen to my Radian 65 I called them and they sent me new ones I had them in about 2-3 weeks after I called them
they do have wonderful customer service they also sent me a new RF boot and a new cover and new foam for my seat

cryswilkins

I have called for replacement stickers for mine twice and they have never come. I haven't looked in a while, is the DOM on a sticker? I have no idea when mine was made and I hope that sticker is still there.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse my typos.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC