What glue for Radian stickers?

julia94115

Like many others here, our Radian stickers are "magically" coming off one by one. I *think* (hope) I still have them all so before I starting losing sight of them, I'd like to somehow stick them back on.
Any suggestions on what kind of glue to use?

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Good question!

I haven't a clue. It happened to both of my Radians and I wound up just losing the stickers. Nice.

Mingie

CPST Instructor
Most of my sticklers fell off my radian. I called SK(well Diono now) and they sent a package of all of the stickers with a little manual on where the stickers need to be placed. So they obviously know it is an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

christineka

Most of my sticklers fell off my radian. I called SK(well Diono now) and they sent a package of all of the stickers with a little manual on where the stickers need to be placed. So they obviously know it is an issue.

I know everyone likes to pick on diono, but it's not the only brand that has labels that fall off. My recaro vivo has no dom label. Fortunately, I had the foresight to take a photo of it before it detached.

moonmommy

Senior Community Member
All of the stickers fell off of my XT a year or 2 ago. They sent me new stickers, but no instructions on where to place them. I lost the stickers before I attempted to put them on. Nice to hear they are including instructions now! I think I'll see if they will resend the stickers for me.

Mingie

CPST Instructor
christineka said:
I know everyone likes to pick on diono, but it's not the only brand that has labels that fall off. My recaro vivo has no dom label. Fortunately, I had the foresight to take a photo of it before it detached.

I wasn't picking on Diono whatsoever nor have I ever. I own several of their seats and found their customer service satisfactory I was just stating that they knew of the issue and remedied it.

And I wasn't fortunate enough to take photos since at least 10 labels had fallen off 6 mos after I purchased the seat. They replaced every sticker save for the CMVSS sticker which seems to not be affected.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC