New Evenflo Chest Clip??

Brycen'sMommy

I was at Walmart today and noticed a different chest clip on a new Evenflo Chase that they just put on display. I liked it so much better than the current one. It was so much easier to clip and unclip and it seemed like it was about an inch wider so it won't hold the straps so close to the neck. I'm hoping these are new and that they are going to be on all their seats. If so, I will probably call and order new ones for my Maestro and Tribute because I don't really like the current ones.

62464ee9.jpg

fa43f6fa.jpg

Current clip for reference
92ad4a68.jpg

da930196.jpg

ADS

gigi

Omg I hope so! Those black clips are the worst. Of course, I really dislike the newer crotch buckles too so I hope they also change those to something else.

lovemy2kidstw

gigi said:
Omg I hope so! Those black clips are the worst. Of course, I really dislike the newer crotch buckles too so I hope they also change those to something else.

I agree. Those crotch buckles are awful. DD was using DS's seat this week because DH had my vehicle & she complained about it hurting her belly. It digs into her belly really bad & the only way to make it not as bad was to loosen the harness, but I didn't want her to have a loose harness. It makes me wonder if it couldn't cause internal injuries in a crash since it is pointed directly at the belly.

lovemy2kidstw

NannyMom said:
I love that it says "place at armpit level"

In the manual the picture of where it should be is too low IMO. I asked my 3 yr old where it was supposed to be & she said it's too low it needs to be right here & pointed to where it should be :)

Brycen'sMommy

Weird, my Evenflo Chase that is from 2007 has that clip, but without the "armpit level" wording.

I think you might be thinking of [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ROKBK8?ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000ROKB&tag=evenfloSEO-20"]this clip[/ame]. It's the really old clip.

jeminijad

And I have something different from those two on my late 2010 EFT65.

How often do these people change their clips??

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC