Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Anyone have the JJ Cole Norah or Myla diaper bags?

They are on Baby Steals right now for 50% off and I really like the way they look (not like a diaper bag!).

http://babysteals.stealnetwork.com/

I can totally see using them even after the last kid is out of diapers. Heck, I still carry around a change of clothes even for the potty trained kids, just in case! I'm leaning toward the teal fleur Myla bag because I like the outside pockets. I just hate not being able to see it in person and it's not like I can return it if I don't like it. I was hoping someone here has seen/used them and could give me their review!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Anyone have the JJ Cole Norah or Myla diaper bags?

Ah, I'm so bummed I keep missing the diaper bag deals today! I wanted the bosenberry Norah bag, but now it's gone. Then I saw they had the Swag bag on kidsteals and now that sold out too. Darn it! Did you end up ordering one, Marsha? I'm on the quest for the perfect bag for this new baby, so if you bought it, let me know how you like it!

(And those Snickers were oh so good. Thank you again!!!)

I was waffling back and forth over it, was hoping someone would reply to my post, then got busy at work, forgot about it, went back, and it was sold out! Oh well, I still have my JJB BFF I can use, but I really liked the print on that JJ Cole!

Whoa! You ate the whole package already! Baby must love you! (Not that I can talk, I have downed so much Easter candy over the past 3 days, it's not even funny!)

ETA: The Midnight Laurel and Cherry Lotus in the Norah are still available. The Midnight Laurel could be an everyday bag; it looks like a purse and it's black and white, so it would go with everything. It is still tempting me!

Marsha, Godmother to Nour & Zain (8) and grandparent (aka "Nanny Marsha") to Ethan (8), Katelyn & Owen (7), and Chase, (6)

Quote Originally Posted by msg221 View Post
    Whoa! You ate the whole package already! Baby must love you! (Not that I can talk, I have downed so much Easter candy over the past 3 days, it's not even funny!)
    Already..!? They've been done for um, a while. Haha. Those suckers had no chance lasting in this house. I did share one, so I wasn't totally selfish.