Anyone have the JJ Cole Norah or Myla diaper bags?

msg221

They are on Baby Steals right now for 50% off and I really like the way they look (not like a diaper bag!).

http://babysteals.stealnetwork.com/

I can totally see using them even after the last kid is out of diapers. Heck, I still carry around a change of clothes even for the potty trained kids, just in case! I'm leaning toward the teal fleur Myla bag because I like the outside pockets. I just hate not being able to see it in person and it's not like I can return it if I don't like it. I was hoping someone here has seen/used them and could give me their review!

ADS

Meg

Ah, I'm so bummed I keep missing the diaper bag deals today! I wanted the bosenberry Norah bag, but now it's gone. Then I saw they had the Swag bag on kidsteals and now that sold out too. Darn it! Did you end up ordering one, Marsha? I'm on the quest for the perfect bag for this new baby, so if you bought it, let me know how you like it!

(And those Snickers were oh so good. :love: Thank you again!!!)

msg221

I was waffling back and forth over it, was hoping someone would reply to my post, then got busy at work, forgot about it, went back, and it was sold out! :( Oh well, I still have my JJB BFF I can use, but I really liked the print on that JJ Cole!

Whoa! You ate the whole package already! Baby must love you! (Not that I can talk, I have downed so much Easter candy over the past 3 days, it's not even funny!)

ETA: The Midnight Laurel and Cherry Lotus in the Norah are still available. The Midnight Laurel could be an everyday bag; it looks like a purse and it's black and white, so it would go with everything. It is still tempting me!

Meg

Whoa! You ate the whole package already! Baby must love you! (Not that I can talk, I have downed so much Easter candy over the past 3 days, it's not even funny!)

Already..!? They've been done for um, a while. :eek: Haha. Those suckers had no chance lasting in this house. I did share one, so I wasn't totally selfish. :ROTFLMAO:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC