He's 4 y'all

glockchick

And 33-34 lbs. He meets the requirements for rear facing. He refuses to ride that way, but he does fit. ;-)

I was shocked he still fit.

a5ebdd1f.jpg

ADS

Baylor

Too cute. I'm jealous! I have not had a 30 something pound kid since ds2 was 2.

auto correct hates me

Suzibeck

Such a cutie! My 4 yo would fit easy, she is a leggy 38" and is still under 30#. My classic MA expired when dd3 was turning 8 and I took a pic of her in it. She barely fit, but she still fit, ff of course.

NatesMamma

So cute!

And I'm loving all the little bruises down his leg. Totally reminds me of my DS, who is currently sporting two bruised legs (every day running around/playing), a bump on his head (nosediving into the steps on the deck), and a ding across the bridge of his nose (standing up into the kitchen table)! The joys of having boys. :p

HaileysMommy

NatesMamma said:
So cute!

And I'm loving all the little bruises down his leg. Totally reminds me of my DS, who is currently sporting two bruised legs (every day running around/playing), a bump on his head (nosediving into the steps on the deck), and a ding across the bridge of his nose (standing up into the kitchen table)! The joys of having boys. :p

Not just boys! DD currently has the bruises all down her legs :) I do wish they would heal up though!!

zactayaus

Aww! So cute! I wish my ds still fit RF in his MA. It was my all time most favorite seat in the whole world.

NatesMamma said:
When I saw that all I could think was "at least my kid isn't the only one with bruised legs" and she is a girl! Always running and jumping (into things) :)

Sent from my MB860 using Car-Seat.Org

glockchick

Thanks to all who said he's cute. He had outgrown it rfing by weight, but he slimmed down some. He's been ffing since then so I can't convince him to go backwards again.

The bruises - I know, right? This child has no sense of self preservation! :p

What a cutie! Is that the baby in your avatar?

No, the baby in my avatar is my nephew. He's 3 1/2 now and I'll get to see him again in the next couple of weeks. I can't wait. :)

NatesMamma

Not just boys! DD currently has the bruises all down her legs :) I do wish they would heal up though!!

When I saw that all I could think was "at least my kid isn't the only one with bruised legs" and she is a girl! Always running and jumping (into things) :)

Ah! I stand corrected, then! And if this next LO is a girl, I hope she's the same way! :love: I don't think I'd know what to do with a docile kid! LOL

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC