ETA, Momentum or Symphony

cookie123

Which of them would last longest ff between the ETA, Momentum and the Symphony. Any personal experience?

I would have already bought the Momentum if anyone had it around here. But looking at the spreadsheet, I think it has the lowest top slots of the 3. The ETA is narrower, which is usually a plus. I'm thinking the top slots is my priority.

ADS

Dorothy

When I was shopping for DD, the Momentum had more room for her rfing, but the EFT65 and S65 had more room ffing. I know these things sometimes change depending upon the vehicle, but I HTH. :)

Sent from my phone using the app :)

Dorothy

cookie123 said:
Harness wise or height wise? I'm not as worried about overall height as harness height.

Sorry. Yes, harness height. Well, rfing, the M65 had more shell overhead than the other two. Ffing, the EFT65 and S65 had more harness height left than the M65. Is that what you needed?

cookie123

Thanks. Yes. I've been trying to find a Momentum to try and then looking at the spread sheet it seemed the other 2 had a little more harness height. Maybe I'll just get the ETA. It's cheaper and a bit less bulky. I really did want Sure Latch and the ETA doesn't even have alligator type latches, correct?

Dorothy

I can't remember about the LATCH connectors. I was trying it in a position without LATCH.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
The symphony can only be used in bottom 2 settings when rf, so it is outgrown sooner then the triumph and momentum rf.

cookie123

I've got an efta with alligator latches. It is the one with leather on the cover.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good to know. Maybe I should look at their website and see which model has it. I'd like to buy local. It keeps dh in the dark when it's not on the credit card, if you kwim!

cookie123

The symphony can only be used in bottom 2 settings when rf, so it is outgrown sooner then the triumph and momentum rf.

That I didn't realize. Thanks. Good to know. I'm not set on using it for rear facing, but I might. Especially later. There's bound to be littles in my future.:)

lovemybabybug

The Symphony is a nice seat but it will be outgrown in any direction before the other two. The harness FF is usually outgrown before the kid is ready fot the booster mode, so if you are looking for a long lasting seat I would go would the other two.

mylittlet

Senior Community Member
If you are not rf him, I would recommend a combination (ff only) seat. No reason to pay for the rf feature if you are not using it.

cookie123

Yeah, I have lots of seats to ff him in. I just feel sorry for him that he can't see out the window. His eyes are about level with the bottom of it. I'm looking for something that sits up higher. The GN wasn't any better than the SK400. None of the other combo seats seem any higher.

cookie123

I'm so mad. I should have ordered that last nite when it was 121 something. Now it's back up to 160 something. It's 128 at walmart but not in stock.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC