How long did you wait for your replacement seat from Britax?

ktmo

I finally had enough with the harness adjuster on my Decathlon. I called Britax on July 27th, so over a week ago. They said they would send me out a Boulevard. I was hoping for the seat this week, but no such luck. I think they said 7-10 days, but usually quicker.

How long did it take for you to get your replacement seat? Should I call Monday or wait a few more days?

Katie

ADS

Cindy&Connor

It only took about 5 days for mine. Maybe less but I live right outside Charlotte where they're shipped from. It couldn't hurt to call and check.

bethng

I finally had enough with the harness adjuster on my Decathlon. I called Britax on July 27th, so over a week ago. They said they would send me out a Boulevard. I was hoping for the seat this week, but no such luck. I think they said 7-10 days, but usually quicker.

How long did it take for you to get your replacement seat? Should I call Monday or wait a few more days?

Katie

I called about a week ago too on my decath. They said 7-10 days for the replacment one to arrive. Still not here but I am going to wait till about wednesday and then call and see whats up. I am in Washington state

jdchic3

DH broke our Decathlon two weeks ago and called about it the next day. Replacement MA should be delivered Tuesday. If you call Britax they should be able to give you shipping information.

oxeye

It took a week or two both times. If you call they can give you tracking information.

mom2boys

I just got a replacement Regent and it took 10 business days. It's 7-10 business days, not just days. So, I would give it a couple more days. I have to send mine back as it was not right- the foam underneath covered the harness slots. So, another couple of weeks......:(

ktmo

I was just about to give Britax a call, when the FedEx guy comes knocking at my door. I was so excited I pretty much hung-up on my DH. So, I guess it was about 6/7 business days. Not bad.

Now, wait for the return label. Does anyone know if a Decathlon will fit in a Boulevard box?

Katie

arly1983

I was just about to give Britax a call, when the FedEx guy comes knocking at my door. I was so excited I pretty much hung-up on my DH. So, I guess it was about 6/7 business days. Not bad.

Now, wait for the return label. Does anyone know if a Decathlon will fit in a Boulevard box?

Katie

Yes, but not vise versa:whistle: I learned that the hard way.

bethng

so did all you guys that got replacements have to give your cc# to britax? I had to and they will refund it when they get my seat in return. just wondering if I was the only one!

Melanie

so did all you guys that got replacements have to give your cc# to britax? I had to and they will refund it when they get my seat in return. just wondering if I was the only one!

They had me give a credit card # too

btw: I was able to keep my seat cover from the decathalon...planning to sell it on ebay

bethng

I called on 7/25 and received mine today... also in WA

Laurie

I called on 7/27 and it was just shipped out today! Its still in NC. grrrrr. I want to take it on our trip and we leave sunday. I hope it gets here in time. Where in WA are you? You dont have to answer if you dont want to. Or PM me. Just curious. I am in Gig Harbor

ktmo

They took my CC# too. I am waiting for the return shipping label. I am also keeping my Decathlon cover - Ebay!

Katie

jdchic3

My DH broke our DC two weeks ago yesterday and our replacement MA in Mariposa (LOVE it!!) was just delivered this morning! Yay!

Can you keep your cover without Britax getting mad? I am dropping the DC tomorrow to go back to Britax. The cover is Hampton.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC