Need new booster suggestions

Suzibeck

I have a Parkway and a Vivo that are both nearing expiration. They are both terribly tippy in my Kia Sedona's 3rd row. I'm looking at all the Latchable boosters, of course, are there any others that don't tend to tip? I'd love to get a Prosport for my 9 yo to use in booster mode until my almost 4 yo turns ff and then use it harnessed for her. But, will the Prosport just tip like the Vivo does? I don't want to invest in the Prosport if it won't do as a booster, but I think I can justify it if it will. :whistle: The youngest has a Radian XT that won't expire until she is 8 1/2 and a True Fit that will expire when she is 7. I don't really need another harnessed seat but I have always loved the Recaro seats and I'm still bummed I never got a Young Sport when L was younger.

I will probably make a trip into Baby's R Us and Buy Buy Baby soon but I'd like to narrow down which seats to took at first.

ADS

firemomof3

I've used a ProSport (booster mode), Parkway SGL and Oobr in my Sedona's 3rd row and none of them were tippy at all. I've heard that the ProBooster is tippy, but I have no personal experience with it.

Suzibeck

Ohhh! There is hope! What year is your Sedona? Mine is 2008. I would be so happy if the Prosport would work for me.

agave

I have an '06 Sedona and I really liked the Parkway SG I'm my 3rd row for the 3 days I drove my nephew around.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
We have the same gen sedona as you, and dd rides back there in a turbo, and has never complained of tippy.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC