For Sale or Trade New Complete Air 65

karina250

New Complete Air 65 in Marshall

Only taken out of the box to try the kids in it. DD is still to small for the seat, and DS likes his Nautilus better so I have no need for it.

SOLD

IMG_4578.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

karina250

I live in a small house and so there really isn't room for this box to be sitting around for long. Make an offer or I might be interested in a trade.

karina250

What is the DOM and does it have the dual recline lines?

If Im looking in the correct place (the sticker on the bottom) I believe the manufacture date is 3/22/2012.

How do I know if it has dual recline lines?

I was thinking maybe $130 + shipping? The cheapest I could find them right now was $179.99 with this cover, but then again I didn't search a bunch of sites just Amazon, Walmart, and a few others.

Last edited:

caritas

If Im looking in the correct place (the stick on the bottom) I believe the manufacture date is 3/22/2012.

How do I know if it has dual recline lines?

I was thinking maybe $130 + shipping? The cheapest I could find them right now was $179.99 with this cover, but then again I didn't search a bunch of sites just Amazon, Walmart, and a few others.

On the side of the seat, there's a sticker. There's either one line that says "must be level to ground" or two lines with conditions for either one.

If your DOM is correct, it should have 2 lines.

karina250

On the side of the seat, there's a sticker. There's either one line that says "must be level to ground" or two lines with conditions for either one.

If your DOM is correct, it should have 2 lines.

I don't think it has 2 lines.
(not sure why the pictures are so large, I re-sized them, but its not taking effect yet I guess.)
IMG_4627.jpg
IMG_4625.jpg

Brigala

CPST Instructor
So far, the dual recline lines are only on the Canadian version of the Complete Air.

They've said they were going to put them on the US ones, but maybe they've changed their mind... last time I spoke with a Dorel person about it (in November or early December) he said there'd been a "delay."

karina250

Hoping this will be gone fast. Really don't have room for the box to be sitting around.

If my price is too high feel free to make an offer.

karina250

What sort of trades are you looking for?

I think the only car seat I would be interested in some kind of trade for would be a Coccoro.

Other than that nothing specific. Sorry, I know that doesnt help. Unless I was able to trade for a Coccoro I would probably just prefer to sell it and add the money to my tablet fund.

tl01

I have a CCO but don't have all the padding... I do have two covers though... Cool mint and the dark brown one.

karina250

I have a CCO but don't have all the padding... I do have two covers though... Cool mint and the dark brown one.

As much as I would love to trade for a CCO after talking to DH I realize I really cant. We live in a TINY house and there is no place to store a spare car seat. :( Right now the CA65 is sitting taking up room in my living room so I really need to get rid of it soon. Thank you so much for offering though. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC