For Sale or Trade Casually wanting to trade my Nautilus

Haley.h87

I have a Julia Natilus with a 2011 DOM (june I think) that does not get any use here since K is RFing and O, my girl I watch, has turned back to RF now. I would LOVE to trade it for another convertible. I really want a CA65 or RA 50 or 55, but will consider most things. I am willing to throw in some PP too depending on the seat. I will get a picture of it when the girls go down for a nap later.

ADS

jessi f

I have a regular True Fit DOM 4-10 (I think) if you would be interested. It could be wearing your choice of Bionic Splash or Misty Morning. I'll dig up some pics if youre interested :)

Haley.h87

jessi f said:
I have a regular True Fit DOM 4-10 (I think) if you would be interested. It could be wearing your choice of Bionic Splash or Misty Morning. I'll dig up some pics if youre interested :)

PM'ed you!

Jessimamma

wish this wasnt a Julia.....dont think my boy would sport that to well lol but I just got a MR65 last night & love it so much that I want a Nauti now lol & I have a RA55 to trade.....darn

Haley.h87

Jessimamma said:
wish this wasnt a Julia.....dont think my boy would sport that to well lol but I just got a MR65 last night & love it so much that I want a Nauti now lol & I have a RA55 to trade.....darn

Oh man! Yeah he might not appreciate that much :). Yes, I love our MR65s and the Nauti, its just not getting enough love here. If you find another cover and decide you want to trade (or sell that RA55) let me know!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC