NIB Graco Nautilus, Breakers, west coast

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I talked an acquaintance out of this seat for her infant - gave her a convertible to replace it. Now it needs a new home!

DOM 4/13/2011

Please make me a reasonable offer. I estimate shipping to be around $20 west coast and possibly up to $40 east coast, so it would be great if it could go to someone a little closer rather than a lot further!

ADS

Brigala

CPST Instructor
It's still sealed in the box, totally unopened. Hard to get meaningful pics without opening it... :)

But this is what it looks like: (Stock photo)
3162278_13229382_trimmed.jpg

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I may end up giving it to a friend who needs it and may or may not be able to pay me back someday, though... I hate to see friends go without proper car seats due to finances, and even at a check-up she'd be asked to pay a fee she can't really afford for a low back booster for her nearly-4-year-old who's riding around in a nearly-outgrown expired car seat with an unknown history. A Maestro would do just fine, but by the time I sell this and ship it out I probably would be financially ahead just giving it to the friend rather than buying her something else.

Mae

Did you have a baseline price you were hoping to stay around? I'm in Phoenix, could you estimate shipping? :)

Brigala

CPST Instructor
I think I'd like to clear at least $100 + s/h, but I'm crossing my fingers for a bit more than that. If it's going to be less than $100 I'm inclined to give it to my friend instead. If more, then I can probably get her something else for under $100.

Get me a zip code and I'll estimate shipping. :)

robbertbobbert

This is the EXACT seat my nanny child's mother agreed to. She wanted an all black seat and GN is what's in my car is it's what J would be used to.

Unfortunately, she still hasn't even paid me for babysitting last weekend so I doubt she would go for this.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Hmm, so for $132 this seat could be mine?

I think I've pretty much decided that for $100 I'll give the seat to a friend in need. If I get an offer over that, I'll sell it and buy my friend something else that I can get for under $100.

$145 shipped/insured would convince me to send it off to you unless someone else can make me a better offer by the end of the day. That would be roughly $110 for the seat and $35 for shipping and insurance.

Brigala

CPST Instructor
Ok, I'm giving this seat away locally this afternoon so it won't be available anymore.

But... it's on sale at Babies R Us this week for $135 anyway.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC