Jst curious: Torso height of your about 2 yo

java

DD is on the small side, at least for weight but I wanna know how she compares elsewhere to kids her age. I just want to know how she fits in seats compared to other kids....I always see people say things like "he's all legs" or "she has a long torso" I have no clue though, dd looks proportionate to me.

She is 22 mths
19lbs fully dressed
30.5 inches tall
11.5 inch seated torso height.

Can you share yours?

ADS

skylinphoto

Around 2, my dd's torso height was 12-12.5 in. She was 33 in tall and weighed 19lbs.
She's now 4 and its 14.5-15 in. (When ffing in the radian, I had to move her straps up..so prob closer to 15in). She's 38.5 in tall and weighs 26.5lbs now.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

Keeks64

My DS is 3y7m - he's 30lbs, 39.5" tall & has a 13.5" torso. He wears size 2 shirts & size 4T-5T pants , it's awesome because his shirts last years! But pants we go through every 6 months lol

Kegracin

My 26m old has about a 13.5 torso as does my 3yr (they are 13m apart). 2yr old is on the tops of the charts and 3yr old is average.

Mugsmom

Not sure of 2 yr old DS's torso length, but the easy way to tell is clothing size. DS is all torso and wears a 4T shirt but his 2T pants have to be rolled up considerably. If he wears a 2T or 3T shirt, it looks like he's wearing a crop-top. :D

His best friend is a couple inches taller and wears a 2T shirt but 3T pants, so he's all legs. When they sit next to each other, they appear to be the same exact height.

Cryssy Jane

A is 2 years 7 months. He's 36.5 lbs and 38 inches tall. He has a 14.75 inch torso, depends on how he sits, over the 4th slot rf in the radian. And wears 4t tops and 3t bottoms.

W is 2 years 8 months. He's 34lbs and 39.5 inches tall. He has about a 15 inch torso and is above the 4th slots rf in the radian. He wears 4t-5t tops and 4t bottoms.

M is 2 years 11 months. He's 34ish lbs and 36 inches tall. He's over the third slot in the rn rf. He wears 2t-3t tops and 3t-4t bottoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Rocket will be 2 in May. He's got about a 12.5-13 in. torso. He wears 2T tops. He can fit in 3T for the torso length but the arms are too long. He's got a long torso and short limbs.

Cath3114

At 15 months, Averie had a 12" torso. She's almost 20 months now, I'll try to get another measurement. But she's dead even with the second slots of the TF. She's 33" overall.

djma

DD is 2 years 8 months, around 34" and 24 lbs, and has a 13" torso. I would say she's mostly torso.

blueindigo

DS is 2 years 10 months old about 34.5 " tall, 29 pounds, 14.25" torso...... when he was 24 months old, he was 32" tall, 26 pounds, and 14" torso

NVMBR02

DD2 is 2years 7 months, about 32 inches tall and 22 pounds. The last time I measured she was right about 11 inches.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC