Question Which would you choose?

ADS

Kat_Momof3

I'd go with the one on the right because of that extra side support and the push-button latch connectors... heck, the latch connectors alone would have me go for that one.

featherhead

Is this for your 2 year old? Rear-facing or forward-facing? If he is broad-shouldered, I'd go with the Triumph, as it's roomier. The Momentum has a slightly taller shell, so it would last a bit longer rear-facing. I found the Triumph to have a slightly higher top harness position, so it would last a bit longer forward-facing. Then there is the difference of harness adjusters. The Triumph has the knobs that you turn, and the Momentum has a pull strap adjuster which is incredibly smooth and easy. Really, they are both great seats, and I don't think you'll go wrong with either one :)

ericarizo

featherhead said:
Is this for your 2 year old? Rear-facing or forward-facing? If he is broad-shouldered, I'd go with the Triumph, as it's roomier. The Momentum has a slightly taller shell, so it would last a bit longer rear-facing. I found the Triumph to have a slightly higher top harness position, so it would last a bit longer forward-facing. Then there is the difference of harness adjusters. The Triumph has the knobs that you turn, and the Momentum has a pull strap adjuster which is incredibly smooth and easy. Really, they are both great seats, and I don't think you'll go wrong with either one :)

Yes it is for my 2yr old. I have actually owned both before and the momentum was a beast to get him in when he was a newborn so I could only imagine how hard it would be now.

lovemybabies924

Oh that one on the left is super cute!!!! But get what ever one u think u will be that happiest with in ease of use :)

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Brianna

I like the design on the EFT but it would bother me being asymmetrical.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

mominabigtruck

My ds3 had no problems climbing into the momentum in a captain's chair. For me it would depend on what vehicle you're putting it in. For rear facing the momentum just does not fit well in certain vehicles. I guess that's true about the efta though too with the knobs.
Posted via Mobile Device

laurengt

Brianna said:
... but it would bother me being asymmetrical.

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

That is so how I feel about things. Must. Be. Symmetrical. Glad I'm not alone. :0)

featherhead

Yes it is for my 2yr old. I have actually owned both before and the momentum was a beast to get him in when he was a newborn so I could only imagine how hard it would be now.

Then I would just go with the Triumph. You like the pattern, plus it saves you some money:) I just bought the same one for my 4 month old.

Kat_Momof3

I agree... not having latch the connectors won't matter, then, it being easier to put your kid in the more roomy seat, the fact you like the pattern better, go fo rthe EFTA

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC