Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Carseat Crazy

Hoping for a Diono/Radian sale...

Does anyone know of a Diono/Radian sale going on now, or soon, anywhere on the web? I have done some searching, but probably don't know of all the good sites to check for car seat sales. I need to buy one soon, but thought I would check for a sweet deal first.

Thanks!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Moderator - CPS Technician

Re: Hoping for a Diono/Radian sale...

I haven't compared prices lately, so I don't know how good this is, but I did notice today on Wayfair.com that they have a 10% off code (diono10).
    Cutie #1 (13 years) 5-stepping
    Cutie #2 (10 years) riding in a Safety 1st Incognito

Cutie #3 (7 years) riding in a Chicco KidFit
    Cutie #4 (6 years) riding in a Frontier
    Cutie #5 (3 years) riding in a Nuna Rava

Carseat Crazy
    I got my radians at kohls.com when they had a 30% off sale, kohls cash, and free shipping. I think there might be a 30% off coupon floating around now. I have one for in store, but I don't know when it expires.
    DS - 8/4/2009 - FF in Britax Frontier 85 & 90
    DD - 10/6/2011 - RF in Graco Size4Me

Senior Community Member

I think the code "jellybean" works through today (3/31/12) but they were out of stock last time I looked.

I just got an email from amazon saying that they have a sale in selected baby items, take 10$ off from every 50$ that you spend, use the code BABY2012 at check out
    Lourdes
    mom to Amanda Victoria 6 y/o in a Graco Turbobooster and Sofia Victoria 5 m/o in a Safety 1st On Board 35 Air

CPS Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by lourdes
    I just got an email from amazon saying that they have a sale in selected baby items, take 10$ off from every 50$ that you spend, use the code BABY2012 at check out
    Does not apply to Radians

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica61624

Does not apply to Radians
    Ohhhh, too bad!
    Lourdes
    mom to Amanda Victoria 6 y/o in a Graco Turbobooster and Sofia Victoria 5 m/o in a Safety 1st On Board 35 Air

Carseat Crazy

I got this one. It was the best price I could find. http://www.babyviva.com/show_product/999513-12329