Question Would an EFTA be a good choice...

Little Ps Mama

for my DS2 (stats in sig) who is getting a little cramped side to side in the seat area in his MR? How do they compare? Does anyone have pics of their kiddos in the EFTA to share? TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

mominabigtruck

I would pick an efta over an mr any day of the week. My little sister who is quite the porker has one as her main seat. I had tried to give my mom my hated mr and she used it for about a week and gave it back. It's alot wider in the shoulder and hip area and the straps aren't too close together.
Posted via Mobile Device

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I am one of the EFTAs biggest fans. This is ds a few years ago in his EFTA. (When it was 35/50.) He was over 3 in this pic and was right about at the 35lb rf weight limit irrc.

BrenCarSeat.jpg

VoodooChile

My mom has an EFTA (also 35/50) that was originally shared between my dd and my niece, and now my ds and my niece. Love it!

Little Ps Mama

You ladies are awesome! The pics were just what I needed! I was considering a TFP for him but the EFTA looks like the better choice all around. Thanks again! :love:

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Little Ps Mama

I like what I see so far! My only concerns are the cupholder (looks a little flimsy and like it wouldn't be easy for a toddler to use) and the distance between the harness straps around the neck (seems like it could possibly be too tight?). Can anyone comment on either of those things?

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
StillThankful said:
Gasp! What a cutie!!

Awww, thanks! :)

I found that ds preferred to keep his sippy tucked next to him rather than in the cupholder.

And he never complained about the straps. He's in a GN now and they are close set too. Doesn't seem to bother him.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

mominabigtruck

My kids don't ever use the cupholder either, it gets shoved into the seat. I don't think the straps are too close set, my huge ds2 fit in there longer than any other convertible at the time.
Posted via Mobile Device

henrietta

My boys much preferred the EFTA. I looked at the MR when ds2 was little, and he hated sitting in it, almost as much as he hated the Complete Air. He looked cramped. We LOVE the EFTA. That's been my kids favorite seat.

henrietta

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC