Look what i saw!!

susanx4

As I parked at Walmart yesterday, I saw the car next to me had dora! As creepy as I think these seats are I was kinda excited to actually see one! Lol are Walmart now sells them too.

Attachments

• image-3605200857.jpg
    image-3605200857.jpg
    472.5 KB · Views: 298
ADS

christineka

It looks like the straps are on the top setting, so hopefully the kid is over 2 years old:)

I would seriously consider buying the seat if the cupholders were changed to be just cupholders and the cover was a nice, solid color, like that blue that's on the spongebob seat.

mominabigtruck

I've seen one a couple times now parked in front of our local video store. I was shocked because we have alot of immigrant laborers here and usage is nonexistent.
Posted via Mobile Device

lovemy2kidstw

Lmao, you could totally put on of those in the drivers seat while you were shopping to deter thieves. They'd see Dora & keep trucking ;)

Kobain's Mommy

Those seats even creep out my 22 month old. He LOVES Spongebob and to try out new car seats at the store. But he REFUSED to sit in the Spongebob one. DH tried 3 times to get him in it, but as soon as he got him near it DS would scream.

skylinphoto

Kobain's Mommy said:
Those seats even creep out my 22 month old. He LOVES Spongebob and to try out new car seats at the store. But he REFUSED to sit in the Spongebob one. DH tried 3 times to get him in it, but as soon as he got him near it DS would scream.

This. My dd would NOT sit in the dora seat. She freaked everytime I tried to get her near it.
Ever since then, she hates EVERYTHING that has dora on it. It must have been pretty darn scary to her.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

soph's mom

Aside from the creepiness it "looks" like a well designed seat... Does anyone know about the company or reputation?

tiggercat

I cannot imagine driving around with that thing staring at me from the back seat.

Sent from my iPod touch using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC