NEck support with CARES harnes

Byron

I am flying to the UK on a three leg flight, one of them an overnight flight with a 2.5yr old. I have a car seat waiting at the destination, so I dont need to take one with me. I plan to use a CARES harnes for the 2.5yr old.

Does anyone have any experiance with these and what did you ise for neck support when the child slepat. I have seen plenty of neck cussions, but don't know how good they are.

Thanks

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I brought a neck pillow, but she ended up not wanting it. You can recline the airplane seat while using the CARES (at times when it is allowed to be reclined) and once that was done she just laid back and slept.

My older kids who did not use anything but the seatbelt did appreciate the neck pillows more, not being quite as grumpy about them. We got them all these animal pillows, which they liked: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Noodlehead-Travel-Buddies-Neck-Pillow/dp/B000EOEAUS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332849032&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Noodlehead Travel Buddies Neck Pillow - Dog: Baby[/ame] Even the grumpy child who chose not to use it as a pillow, used it to cuddle with, and NOW likes to sleep with it at home sometimes.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC