Any new Frontier fabrics coming out?

Athena

It seems like it's been a while since they brought out anything new. I'm close to ordering one, but before I do, I thought I should ask the question. Our Britax seats have always had their soft fabrics, but I'd really like a color, so I'm seriously considering Livia. If I order it, then next week (or even next month) Britax comes out with a colorful plush cover, I would be sad. Thanks!

ADS

actuallyamanda

I asked on their facebook page about a month ago and they told me that they did not have any plans to release new covers for the FR85 yet.

Phineasmama

I wish they would! I know my DD would love a seat with a pattern and all they ever do is solid colors. And cowmoo is "for boys" according to her.

Ninetales

I know I would love some patterns. I love that one that's kind of a paisley - I think it's Anna. Or purple. Hopefully by the time Elsa's FF they'll have some new choices.

actuallyamanda

I asked mainly bc they just came out with some really cute new prints for some of their other seats so I was hoping the FR was next in line. I'd like to see some prints and some lime green!

Athena

I wish they would! I know my DD would love a seat with a pattern and all they ever do is solid colors. And cowmoo is "for boys" according to her.

Don't tell my girls. :D

I would love to see some purple or lime green or anything interesting. The covers on the combo seats get so boring.

lovemy2kidstw

They need to bring back the Mossy Oak!!! They could add some orange or pink to the sides. Or cowmoo w/ pink or red. Or zebra w/ pink or purple. I could come up w/ some cute patterns for them :)

yetanotherjen

CPST Instructor
I asked on their facebook page about a month ago and they told me that they did not have any plans to release new covers for the FR85 yet.

Yeah but that is what they said about their stroller too, then all of the sudden they made changes and released a new one. A ton of people complained on their FB page about it because they had specifically asked about changes and were told no, then a week later BAM!

I would love some new choices! PATTERNS!!!!! Even if they take some of their current patterns and added them to the Frontier, like for girls the Azalea pattern would look great for the center portion with the grey plush for the accents, and the Serene with grey plush would be a great boyish pattern. Or silver lake with black plush, or really I could go on and on. They do have some nice patterns, it wouldn't be that hard to add them to the Frontier!

actuallyamanda

Well maybe we should all go complain abt it on their fb page and force them to come out with new covers! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC