Marathon 70 or Boulevard 70?

ADS

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I don't like the look/feel of the MA head piece. I don't like the wings on the BV. But I dislike the MA more. I'd rather have an RA. But, I have a BV, so we make do. And yes, for MY kids, the wings end up above their head. I have gotten better about checking inside the cover and feeling for the slot to see where it is. The cover and the slot don't ever seem to line up right. And that does help keep the wings at a slightly lower level....but it is still high IME.

melniemi

I prefer the big wings of the bv over the ma, especially ffing. Seems to be minimal protection for a taller ffing child in the ma. I love my bv70!!

love-pink

Thanks :D Do either of you happen to have pictures of your bvlds ffing? Are the wings terribly unaligned with their heads?

melniemi

It's rfing right now so no pics. The wings are slightly above but it didn't bother me at all. I like the extra foam protection for their heads ;)

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
I can get you pics of the BV this evening. I thought I had some of it FF, but can't find them now. LOL

gigi

I'm getting a Boulevard. I don't like the MA headrest and want that extra inch of FF harness height over the Roundabout. Plus, I just like headwings. I loved my classic BLVD headwings.

glockchick

I prefer the BLVD because I like that he has something around his head on the higher settings. Also, I think the flat back of the MA looks stupid when it's up above the seat and that would bug me. :eek:

3ceda309.jpg

I can't get a pic with the boy child in it because he's at his dads.

One thing I was surprised at when I took the cover off to wash it the first time is that the whole head wing is EPP foam. There's no hard plastic on the sides supporting it, just in the back.

cpsaddict

I will say that the only thing I don't love about my MA70 is how goofy the headwings look when they are forward facing. It's just....odd looking. Other than that, I love, love, love it.

love-pink

I ordered the blvd the other day... Now I'm thinking I should have went with the MA to save money. It's only $210 on Amazon :/

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC