Aleah in the New Triumph

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
wow! i really liek the new seat. the cover is nice and soft, and it is a nice tall shell. i would most definately recommend it. (not sure about a install, anyone have any experience?)
992134792_649b80e790.jpg

991284455_3f8ce40e93.jpg

992133714_b2249f4c96.jpg

ADS

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
yes...dh is black. although i get alot of people that say she does not in anyways look biracial. :confused:

Jordynsmama

yes...dh is black. although i get alot of people that say she does not in anyways look biracial. :confused:

She does not look like it in the siggy pic, but yes she does look biracial most definitely. Jordyn didn't look mixed until she was at least 1, and then it really started showing at 18 months and on. When she was a baby people would ask..is she half mexican, hawaiin, samoan or what is she??? LOL. My mom took the camera but later I will take a pic of a pic from when she was like 5 months and then 1 yr.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
She does not look like it in the siggy pic, but yes she does look biracial most definitely. Jordyn didn't look mixed until she was at least 1, and then it really started showing at 18 months and on. When she was a baby people would ask..is she half mexican, hawaiin, samoan or what is she??? LOL. My mom took the camera but later I will take a pic of a pic from when she was like 5 months and then 1 yr.

i tend to just not answer people that ask. its none of their busness, and quite frankly, i think its rude. who cares what my dc's race is. she is who she is. :twocents:

crunchierthanthou

is the top head rest adjustable?

She is cute. I need to get a picture of ds in his seat, or even let him play along when I'm checking them out.

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
is the top head rest adjustable?

She is cute. I need to get a picture of ds in his seat, or even let him play along when I'm checking them out.

no i jus tthrew it behind the seat in one of the pics lol...also i took out the icky infant insert...i didnt like it

Jordynsmama

It was just a question but whatever. Sometimes I am just curious b/c kids look so unique and I always wonder what they are mixed with. It doesn't go any deeper than pure curiosity and admiration for their beauty. And I don't think it's rude to ask. I totally agree she is who she is regardless of her ethnicity, but I don't define her by it either. If people ask I say she is mixed-I don't think they are implying that being mixed is "who she is". I am not that sensitive. It is human nature to be curious and I understand. So instead of being catty toward people I tell them. :rolleyes: Anyway I think I have kind of had it with the subtle and not so subtle rudeness and/or over sensitivity. :( Its really saddening me. Maybe I need to take a break from carsafety.org :whistle:

rlsadc

Senior Community Member
ok not to derail this thread any further...and this is my last statement on it, but it doesnt matter what my dd's race is, to anyone. and quite frankly, strangers really have no business asking, because it doesnt matter. you dont go up to people and ask them why they have a mole on their face, or why their hair is black. so i dont think its appropriate, especially not in public forum. im not offended, just irritated. if i offer the info, then its a different story, but if someone doesnt, i dont expect to be asked. and i dont think anyone was being rude to you, subtle or not. also, i dont think its an issue of me being sensitive, its an issue of others being nosey.

but i dont want this thread to go offcourse more than it already has. so im done with this convo.

back to the new triumph and how awesome it is :p

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Amber I wanted to say Aleah is adorable. She looks good in the Triumph. It looks like a great seat. Thanks for posting the photos :)

jdchic3

It's nice to see pics of someone in the seat. I saw it in BRU and thought it looked really comfy. Aleah looks like she is really comfy too! Seems like a great seat. Thanks for posting the pics!

ktmo

It looks like a great seat. Thanks for the pictures. I wish my DD would help "try out" seats. We saw the Triumph at Target yesterday, but DD would not let me try her in it.

Katie

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC