Question Omg im so sorry for asking!!!

lovemybabies924

Ur does the xtsl covers fit the rxt? I thought someone said the xtsl covers fit the rxt, but the rxt covers do not fit xtsl...

:)????

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

ADS

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
They really don't work for each other. I have a thread with pics to show fit or lack thereof.

So just wondering, but wouldn't using a XTSL cover on a RXT be the same as using a custom cover? :duck: I mean, the attachment points are different on the two seats and as people have pointed out the XTSL cover is noticibly baggy on the RXT, blocks the booster belt path, and is unable to use the snaps to secure the cover. While technically they are crash tested, it is on the XTSL, not the RXT which has some structural differences.
I know people swap covers from Britaxes and such but I am assuming that there are not major differences between the generations to allow this (honestly I don't know, the only Britax I ever had was a garage sale find I got for the BRU trade in). And before I knew better I had an extremely thin PUL cover on my seat and it was super snug, so it never occured to me that it would be a problem. :confused:

lovemybabies924

Thanks for the link, I will keep the petal cover as dire emergency poo everywhere replacement cover lol...until I buy a purple!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Yeah, I wouldn't switch unless I had to. I was hoping they would fit, when I made the thread, but you can see, it doesn't work very well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC