Does anyone share the Turbo love?

Ladyl

I love the Turbo Booster! I had Owen in PWSG and the longer he was in it the less I liked the shoulder belt fit. It was just to close to the edge of his shoulder. I finally bit the bullet and bought another Turbo (I had given my other one to MIL since she has the kids on Saturdays). I forgot how perfectly he fits in this seat! Dh even commented that he didn't looked so comfy and he wasn't drowning in his seat anymore. When dh is on board with me spending money I know I've made the right choice! Ds even slept in it and didn't slump at all. But that could just be him:p.

Anyone else share the love?:love:

ADS

Brianna

I haven't used any other boosters, but I loved the Turbo for the short time I had it! I even put an 18 month old in just for kicks & to take a picture- the belt fit was great on him :eek:

Little Ps Mama

I hope we love it when the time comes for a hbb! I love our Graco seats and I'm really digging the look of the new Turbo with safety surround. :love: DS1 is on the smaller side so I hope it's a nice fit for him when he's ready to booster train.

Phineasmama

I wouldn't say I'm necessarily in love with it, but we have one because I wanted a backup seat and it's a really cute print :cool: I do think the belt fit is really good!

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
I love the fit of the turbo. It really does fit most kids VERY well. I have found so many other seats that just do not fit the large majority of kids well. It's either geared towards small kids, big kids, broad shouldered kids, etc. The turbo just seems to fit everyone pretty darn well. My ds fits super great in the turbo and always has. I have searched high and low for a seat that fits him as well and the only one I have found so far is the Probooster which is very tippy. I will say, though, that we do have a problem with the shoulder belt falling out of the belt guides often. Annoying.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I do really like it. I'm excited for the new ones to come out!

VoodooChile

Both grandmas have Turbos for dd, and she loves them. Great belt fit, even in the backless we have for MIL's truck (where she rarely rides, and for very short distances on fairly untraveled roads when she does). Love the Turbo. We have the Big Kid for dh's vehicle and I'd love to replace it with a Turbo.

YinzerMama

Well I have never used another booster but I liked ours well enough that I can't imagine paying more for one... :)

I am also looking forward to the new ones. My girls won't need boosters for a few years, I hope they have something awesome by then.

crunchierthanthou

for the general good belt fit it provides most kids? yes. Add in budget friendly price and I totally feel the love.

except for my own family, because we're terrible about remembering to buckle empty boosters. That's why we use a Monterey. :eek:

glockchick

The only thing I don't like about the TB is the lack of padding in the seat area. My kids have boney little butts and complain so they ride in PWs. :p

swtgi1982

I was in love with it in my in laws van until FIL figured out the back on it moves and he could flip the back on his bucket seat back like a recliner and did so with DD asleep in her booster. Her chin might have been on her chest but she could sit in it fine but he insisted she was uncomfortable and flipped it back when I was not with them

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC