My 32mo son RF in MA70

I snapped some pictures of Elliot erf in his MA70 today. He is 24lbs & 32in.He has come a long way since his preemie days in the Companion.

Last edited:
ADS

MorgieBear'sMama

Such a cutie!

He is the same size as my 16 month old.

Ashley- Mom to Morgan 2/25/04 riding in SK Monterey and Cleck Olli, Jackson and Colton 11/1/10 riding in Diono R120's and Recaro ProRIDE's

Thank you all!! I spent months (like we all tend to do!) deciding on what to get him. He was in a classic MA but that was expiring this spring. I bought the MA70 from someone here and got a great deal on the brand new seat at a time that money was really tight. We really love it! I also got my dd a Monterey and she wanted red to match his seat, what a sweetie! She is so girly and has a Tiffany PW so I thought she would like a pink or purple Monterey.

Ya know, I just couldn't find a booster that was going to raise him up high enough for my profile pic so I figured knees would be just as safe, haha!

Yes, he is so tiny. Finally made it onto the growth charts a month ago! He has a growth disorder that affects his skeletal and other systems. His body is younger than his age, he definitely doesn't look like an almost 3yo! He wears 12 and 18mo clothing now. When he turned 1 he wore 0-3, turned 2 he wore 6-9mo. Teeny boy! So, ERF is SO much more important for him than the average child since his body age matches up more closely to that of a 1yo. We haven't done the wrist xray yet but by the time they are 4, their body age is normally about 2yrs old.

Here is Elliot at 28mo in the MA and 24 mo in the SR30 (on his first plane trip!)

Attachments

• 06-06-11b.jpg
    06-06-11b.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 27
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    500.7 KB · Views: 35

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC