KWP pictures

cowgirlsmommy

Recaro ProBooster, Kiddy World Plus, and Frontier 85 at their highest booster setting
IMG_1727-1.jpg

DD#2, 25lbs, 33in tall, 2 years old
IMG_1735-1.jpg

DD#1, 52lbs, 49in tall, 6 years old
IMG_1736-1.jpg

Sorry I just had to show this. The box is a dream come true for kids! Look how big it is and it's extremely sturdy. Perfect fort. :D
IMG_1695-1.jpg

If anyone has any picture requests let me know and I'll try to get them.

ADS

skylinphoto

My kids instantly made a fort with our kwp box! Lol. Its huge! Nice comparison pics.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Car-Seat.Org

macmomma

Oh my gosh- thank you for posting a pic of your dd2!!!! She has pretty much the same stats as my three year old!!!!
Your post just did not make it easier for me to decide against getting one- I really think I need to buy a purple one.

luckyclov

Can I get a back-to-back of the FR85 and KWP in highest setting? Pretty please?

Also, how many adjustments/clicks were left when your DD1 was seated?

Oh my word! I'm not sure I could imagine anything cuter than your girls in that seat! The purple one is so cute, why can't I have another girl? I'm not sure if I could imagine not doing up a harness or not. My son is basically the same size as your little one. she fits so nice! How do you feel about her being in that seat? Do you feel she is safe and secure?

cowgirlsmommy

Can I get a back-to-back of the FR85 and KWP in highest setting? Pretty please?

Also, how many adjustments/clicks were left when your DD1 was seated?

I'll check the clicks tonight. I know she had quite a bit of room left. I'll also get a pic of the back to back. The FR85 will be naked though :eek:

cowgirlsmommy

Oh my word! I'm not sure I could imagine anything cuter than your girls in that seat! The purple one is so cute, why can't I have another girl? I'm not sure if I could imagine not doing up a harness or not. My son is basically the same size as your little one. she fits so nice! How do you feel about her being in that seat? Do you feel she is safe and secure?

Oh she was definitely secure. I cannot describe this shield. It is HUGE and very secure against her. I have no doubt she'd be held just fine in an accident. The only thing I wonder about it if it was a roll over accident. That crossed my mind today.

lovemybabies924

cowgirlsmommy said:
Oh she was definitely secure. I cannot describe this shield. It is HUGE and very secure against her. I have no doubt she'd be held just fine in an accident. The only thing I wonder about it if it was a roll over accident. That crossed my mind today.

A roll over is the only reason I'm leery about it, I want to see a crash test video of that...

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC