Green B-Ready back on Wayfair clearance

ADS

Meg

Ack. I just checked my email and the stroller is supposed to be here tomorrow. Why do things always have to be delivered when my husband will be home?! It reminds me of the time I had 5 Tripp Trapps delivered form Wayfair on a Saturday.. that was a fun convo. :cool:I was planning on going shopping this weekend to look at strollers and make my husband think it was his idea for me to go ahead and order a B-Ready.. obviously, that won't work now. Lol.

Also, the bottom position in the stroller can only hold Britax car seats, right? That's a bummer. I was hoping to put my 2 year old up top in the regular seat and the baby down below in the SR30 with the adaptor, but I guess I'll have to switch it around now since it looks like they only sell a universal adapter for the top spot.

wnkw

I thought I've seen them say on fb you could but you'd have to use the lower attachment and the universal adapter. I could b wrong but im pretty sure that's what they said. Would get expensive though...

Rosey

It's my understanding you can use any carseat on the back with both the rear adapter an universal adapter. I think I read it under the description of the universal car seat adapter.

YinzerMama

to use another brand car seat will require one adapter for up top, 2 for below.

I hate that they dont include the adapter. the first years strollers come with! it's a freaking piece of metal. come on!

Meg

Thanks guys! This "sale" stroller is going to end up costing me more than I expected with all the extras I need to buy.:eek:The lower one is $80 and the top one is $40, so there is no way I can justify buying both just to put the baby on the bottom. At that rate, I would be better off just buying a Britax infant seat for around the same price.For about $160 I can buy the second seat and the universal adapter, so I think that's what I will do.

Janina

For those of you who have this stroller, on the top seat, do you have to push the buttons to make the footrest go up? On mine, you can just pull it up and so of course my 2 year does it all the time. The manual says to push the buttons to make it go up and down.
I hope my wheels end up squeeking because I really really want the rubber wheels.

daniele_ut

For anyone else curious about the fold.. I just found this video of someone folding it and putting it in her trunk with the second seat on..

The fold is not as bad as I was imagining!

I just watched the video you posted and it only shows her pulling it out of the trunk and unfolding it. I would not pick it up the way she does by the handle and the napper bar. My napper bar had a sticker on it that said not to pick the seat up by the bar. It's removable and just clicks in so it's not meant to hold the whole 32lbs while the stroller is being picked up. There is a Baby Gizmo review that shows Hollie folding and unfolding it and that's how I do it. Either way, the fold is no big deal, but it is heavy. I used mine at the mall a lot this winter to get out of the house.

Also, I bought the universal adapter and then found out I didn't *really* need it. If you take the napper bar off and recline the seat all the way you can put the infant seat right on it. You do need to straps that come with the universal adapter to buckle the infant seat in, but they are available separately for $7.99

There is a picture of what I'm describing on the Amazon listing for the straps:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Adapter-Strap-Kit-Black/dp/B002QEAJ9K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332607569&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Britax Adapter Strap Kit, Black: Baby[/ame]

For those of you who have this stroller, on the top seat, do you have to push the buttons to make the footrest go up? On mine, you can just pull it up and so of course my 2 year does it all the time. The manual says to push the buttons to make it go up and down.
I hope my wheels end up squeeking because I really really want the rubber wheels.

I do need to push the buttons to move the foot rest in either direction.

Janina

Thank you. I knew there was something wrong with mine. It doesnt want to lock into place properly. Will have to call britax.

BritMum-in-US

I do need to push the buttons to move the foot rest in either direction.

When I had mine, you could just pull it up, but had to use the buttons to put it back down. When pulled up, it made a clicking type noise IIRC.

Meg

When I had mine, you could just pull it up, but had to use the buttons to put it back down. When pulled up, it made a clicking type noise IIRC.

:yeahthat: You only need to push the buttons when putting the footrest down.

eta: whoops, I should have read the 5 posts before me that all said the same thing. Lol

Last edited:

krystin_21a

I have a Saturn Outlook with my third row in use. With that being said, I have very little trunk space and the stroller fits perfectly. I can take a pic if anyone wants/ needs to see.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC