Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

$150 Marriott GC + $50 MasterCard GC!

Pollock Guide Service has another awesome giveaway! Enjoy some time away, thanks to a $150 Marriott Travelcard Gift Card AND a $50 MasterCard Gift Card! This time, we are doing something different. These giveaways are for one month and we're encouraging you to share and make the sponsors' traffic bigger than it's ever been! Enjoy signing up and making these our best giveaways yet!
    Amy Expired (need to recert!) CPST & Mom to 8 great kids, 3 in a seatbelt, 5 in seats

2. Thank You from:

3. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: $150 Marriott GC + $50 MasterCard GC!

The Marriott has over 3,100 hotels under their various brand names across the U.S., and one of them could be the one *you* choose to stay in if you win the Marriott and MasterCard giveaway from Pollock Guide Service! Enter to win a $150 Marriott Gift Card + a $50 MasterCard Gift Card, to give you a few extra spending dollars on your getaway. Enter as many times as you'd like and increase your chances of being the winner!
    Amy Expired (need to recert!) CPST & Mom to 8 great kids, 3 in a seatbelt, 5 in seats

Do you like being outdoors? Does the idea of fishing put you to sleep or excite you? Even if you're normally bored by fishing, expert guide Paul Pollock will wake you up to a new and exciting way to fish and/or hunt, with his hands-on trips and tours of the beautiful North Country. Find out just what could be in store for you at www.pollockguideservice.com, and maybe we'll see *your* picture with a big one next!

Thanks to Pollock Guide Service for sponsoring an awesome giveaway: A $150 Marriott Gift Card + a $50 MasterCard Gift Card! Enter to win and check out Pollock Guide Service website to say thanks!

My baby sister's husband is a captain in the army so they have to travel to come see me and stay at Marriot. I'm trying to win this for them.
    Shanna - EMT-B, Paramedic Student, CPST, & Mom
    Trenton (16), Michael (14), Gabriel (12), Miss Abigail (9) - BB, Kaleigh(7) - PW SGL, TB SS, and Caleb (5) - FR 90

They just don't make em like they used to.

7. Thank You from:

One day left to sign up! This giveaway ends tomorrow night at 11:59 pm. Get your entries in .

Congratulations to our winner, Shanna S! Enjoy your prize!

10. Thank You from:

Yay! Thanks. I can't wait. I think I'll take the kids to the beach and be able to spend the night in a hotel so we can do two days at the beach. They'll be thrilled.
    Shanna - EMT-B, Paramedic Student, CPST, & Mom
    Trenton (16), Michael (14), Gabriel (12), Miss Abigail (9) - BB, Kaleigh(7) - PW SGL, TB SS, and Caleb (5) - FR 90

They just don't make em like they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by glockchick
    Yay! Thanks. I can't wait. I think I'll take the kids to the beach and be able to spend the night in a hotel so we can do two days at the beach. They'll be thrilled.
    Congrats!

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!
    *STACY* Mom to: Sage-9, Nevaeh-6.5, Junior-5, Nayeli-1.5

Congrats Shannon! That's such a cool prize! Enjoy!

C~9/06 Boostered in FR85 Livia & Maui C~2/09 Boostered in GN Daisy & Julia
    Driving in 2005 Toyota Camry & 1994 Honda Accord