Need some serious input. Very pic heavy.

HEVY

Full time booster. She likes it but she asked for the harness back. And she likes the PWSGL better than the FR85, because of the belt guides. I like the FR85 better cause of the full side protection, but not the belt guide. Opinions on selling the FR85 and getting a RSTV? Or am I over-reacting on the belt guides?
I just ordered the SG for the FR.
Lower
IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Higher
IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

Lower
IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

Higher
IMG_0136.jpg

The belt is always twisted like this
IMG_0129.jpg

After fixing it, but doesn't stay this way.
IMG_0130.jpg

ADS

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
The FR85 appears to give her legs more support, but I like how the SG hugs her body. I think the fit is great in either one.

HEVY

Thanks. The PW looks like the lapbelt may be a tad too high, should I shorten the SG? Or is the FR too low on the hips, you see how it makes her tummy bulge out?
Does the FR looks like it may fit her shoulder better in the higher position?

monstah

It looks like she might have shoved the excess webbing behind the seat maybe? It's a weird angle, whatever it is.

I'm confused about the twist in the seatbelt. It looks fine in every picture but suddenly twisted in the close up? ETA: I missed the "Fixed it but it doesn't stay this way." note. Does it just bunch up or does it have a full on twist in the belt?

In any case, the belt looks good in both seats. I wouldn't sell the FR for a RSTV.

HEVY

It looks like she might have shoved the excess webbing behind the seat maybe? It's a weird angle, whatever it is.

Yep, that's it. I could just run it over the top of the seat, don't know why I did it that way :shrug-shoulders:

2BunniesMommy

I prefer the belt fit and leg support of the FR, both on Rachel and on my own DD, also in a Windstar, but ours has captains chairs.

cryswilkins

The lap belt looks better in the FR85. She also looks most supported, she almost seems to be sliding forward in the Parkway. What about a Monteray it's deeper than the Parkway.

Sent from my iPhone, please excuse my typos.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC