Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread

FF seat for Condor flight... ?

I am flying with Condor and they have specific dimensions the seat has to meet:
    Width 43 cm (16,9 inch) x depth of support base 45 cm (17,7 inch) x height 68 cm (26,7 inch)

Any suggestions for a seat that might meet the Condor size restrictions? Does anyone know the dimensions on the Guide65?

Needs to be suitable for child currently 4.5yo, 35lbs and still fits in the top slot of the Classic Marathon.

We are traveling to EU in July and while most of the time we will be using public transport on this trip I do need a seat for those times we ride in a car. Ideally I want to use it on the plane as well as I do NOT want to check it. I have a Radian and a Marathon already but I am not sure that Condor will let me use either (MA is my first choice, I think). I also picked up the Harmony V7 to check it out, but the base is too deep, it is not allowed to overhang which might happen, and not sure how I feel about using it minus the TT in EU since it isn't released in the US and TT is a must in Canada.

For the 7yo I will bring either the Harmony backless or the TB with the back packed in checked luggage.
    Cat in Canada
    DS1 7 yo - 47 lbs (47"/??"t/??"top of head) - boostered in SKMonterey/2TBs/2CowmooPWSG/2HarmonyNBBs
    DS2 4 yo - 34.5 lbs (40"/15"t/??"top of head) - FF in CowmooMA/TrueFit/2Radians/2Nautiluses/HarmonyV7
    Also in possession of: Graco SafeSeat1 and MyRide (loaned out) + 1 demo seat: SnugRide.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads