Boo hiss, he's outgrown the Multi Tech

LuvMyCharlie

DS has been riding FF for a couple months, now, but tonight he asked to ride RF again. I was all set to play musical carseats but on a whim decided to have him hop in it where it was already installed for DD. He wasn't even all the way in the seat and was complaining about squished shoulders. He technically still fits by height and weight but I have heard of the MT being 'outgrown' by shoulder height before. I'm kind of sad for him because he asked me for a bigger backwards seat and that's something I can't give him. I'm also extremely thankful for our FR85 because otherwise, he would be going straight to a booster. He is one tiny millimeter away from outgrowing the PS we have in DH's car. When I noticed that a few weeks ago, we went ahead and started booster training. I let him use the booster when we are driving on base. Very controlled environment, very short rides. He's doing great but we won't graduate until he definitely outgrows the PS. The. The FR85 will go in DH's car because I know he won't be watching for proper booster use like I will. Charlie will be a good booster rider, I think. He always asks, "am I sitting straight? Am I doing it right, mom?" one quick glance in the rear view assures us both that yes, he is doing it properly.

Anyway, here is a picture of him in the MT tonight. He's 4 years 7 months, weighs 45 lbs and is 45" tall.

Attachments

• image-2307943429.png
    image-2307943429.png
    489.2 KB · Views: 68
ADS

Baylor

I have one of them. Lol. I wanted my last to stay little longer but he sprouted faster than my others. Too cute!

auto correct hates me

tarynsmum

Senior Community Member
It's funny that he's the same height as my DD, who still has like half an inch of RF growth in the Radian! She's got crazy long legs.

KaiLing

He's grown! I still love his hair! And, selfishly, boo hiss for me, too: I can't imagine we'll get to 4 years 6 months if you haven't, since mine is 41+" and 43+ lbs at 3 years 2 months...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC