Clearing out the carseat closet!

Dillipop

Updated sold and reduced prices on companion and EFTA. Shipping isn't going to be worth it for these seats, I got a quote for almost $60 for the EFTA to ship to the midwest.

I have to clear out my carseat closet...

2007 Britax Companion, exp 7/13, 22 lbs rfing with extra base- $40
2007 Evenflo Triumph Advance, exp 12/13, rf 35, ff 50- $30- red tabs are broken, but Evenflo has said it is still ok to use.

Keeping2007 Recaro Vivo High Back Booster- exp summer 2013
SOLD2008 Safety First Uptown, exp 2016, rf 35, ff 40- $35
SOLD2009 Britax Regent, exp 2015, ffing only up to 80 lbs- $100

I also have lots of extra covers for the Britax seats. For the regent, I can sell it with sahara or huntington. I also have wicket loden and marina Husky covers that fit it with a slight modification. For the marathon 65, I have colonial blue and possibly denim available for sale.

I can get pictures (and more information) if any one is interested. This is going off the top of my head and some dates may be off a month or 2. Would like to keep it relatively local, but willing to look into boxes and shipping prices on request.

Last edited:
ADS

Dillipop

Local is Southern New England- RI, eastern MA, Western CT to be more specific.

It's the cobalt blue cover. I got a replacement cover a couple years ago, so I can include the original as well. The original is a bit trashed from the washer, but would make a good back up, JIC. The replacement is in good condition.

Dillipop

The regent could have a huntington or sahara cover. I also have wicket loden and marina blue from the Husky... I think I have a local buyer for the regent though. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

cmm7

Did you have a MA that already sold? I see it listed in the paragraph about covers but not in the listing with prices.

Dillipop

No marathon. Just a lot of covers. I had one that expired a couple years ago which I replaced with a RA50. 5 or 6 covers for it are a bit much.

cmm7

Darn. I really want a MA. Love that seat. If you change your mind about keeping the Vivo I may be interested in it in May or June!

thtr4me

Any chance you have any extra Britax belly pads? We just lost one and I am hoping to avoid having to buy brand new. Thanks!

Dillipop

Any chance you have any extra Britax belly pads? We just lost one and I am hoping to avoid having to buy brand new. Thanks!

What color are you looking for? Not sure what I have, but I can look through them once you tell me your preference.

Dillipop

Darn. I really want a MA. Love that seat. If you change your mind about keeping the Vivo I may be interested in it in May or June!

I'm mainly keeping it as an extra, so let me know if you're interested later. You're close, so I'm sure you could convince me to let it go...

thtr4me

What color are you looking for? Not sure what I have, but I can look through them once you tell me your preference.

Black would be best, but anything would work. I have a Frontier in Maui Blue and would like something that at least semi-coordinates, but again, not super important. DS would likely die of happiness if it was pink :ROTFLMAO:.

B

bwisniewski2

I REALLY need a Britax Comanion (bought the Vigour Stroller and can't find the car seat now :( Any ideas on shipping to 32808

Dillipop

Would you need both bases? Let me see if I can find a box and get a shipping weight after work tomorrow. 1 base or 2 will make a difference in box size and shipping cost.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC