Lets see YOUR Proboosters

love-pink

Id love to see your Proboosters :D
And hear your opinions about them.
Has it worked well in a 3 across for anyone?

ADS

stephie1012

i thought i had some but i guess not. Honestly its not my favorite booster. It is so tippy in every seat i tried it in. Kyleigh definitely prefers her turbo. I can get pics of her in it or DS in it today if you want. Havent had the need for 3 across. I have it in the 3rd row in my oddy as a back up and its driver outboard with a regent passenger outboard and there is no room to sit anyone between them. Im hoping to get the argos installed where the regent though, so maybe that would make more room.

creideamh

Oh, wanted to add it's not at all tippy even when there isn't a seat beside it in my car. :)
And S is tiny and it fits phenomenally.

Baylor

I meant to ask the gal I babysit for if I could take a picture of her son for you.
I will next week when he comes.. He is almost 5 and uses the PB in my car.

I can also take a pic of my 75.yr old tomorrow for you.

love-pink

Baylor said:
I meant to ask the gal I babysit for if I could take a picture of her son for you.
I will next week when he comes.. He is almost 5 and uses the PB in my car.

I can also take a pic of my 75.yr old tomorrow for you.

Thanks!! Do you happen to own a Literider? A picture of them next to each other and from the side just sitting on the floor would be amazing!

Baylor

Thanks!! Do you happen to own a Literider? A picture of them next to each other and from the side just sitting on the floor would be amazing!

I do! Im so excited! I never have 2 seats people want. Tomorrow I will do it first thing for you. I have them both in the car.. I can take a pic of my 7.5 yr old on the way to school and then I can use my 4 yr old who doesn't ride in it, just for some pics.

I love that seat.

love-pink

I do! Im so excited! I never have 2 seats people want. Tomorrow I will do it first thing for you. I have them both in the car.. I can take a pic of my 7.5 yr old on the way to school and then I can use my 4 yr old who doesn't ride in it, just for some pics.

I love that seat.

Thank you so so much Baylor!!

Baylor

Here they are inside. It was a crazy morning. I will put 4 yr old in it when I head out in a little bit.
Added pronto base because it was there. ;p

ETA ill get pics of ds1 after school.
auto correct hates me

IMG_1348-1.jpg

IMG_1336-1.jpg

Last edited:

KaysKidz

Senior Community Member
423000_3518903255309_1353865789_33404881_841823124_n.jpg

This was several months ago when we first got it. He was about 4yrs and 4mo. We raised the head rest up. :)

love-pink

tanyaandallie said:
I'll try and take some pics of my ds in his. I also have the PWSGL and can take some pics tomorrow.

Next to each other would be great!! Thanks!

Does anyone happen to own a new body style Impala and the PW or PB?

tanyaandallie

Senior Community Member
OK, here are pics. DS is close to 48 inches and about 47 lbs. I love the fit of the probooster but it is darn tippy. It worked perfectly in dh's old vehicle. It just fit in the seat so well and was not tippy. In his new car (camry) and in my odyssey it is tippy. But, have not found another seat I love yet.

probooster2.jpg

probooster1.jpg

Here is the SGL. Tried him an sg and loved the fit so bought the SGL because I wanted lower anchors. I'm not at all happy with the fit. Shoulder belt is just too close to the edge of his shoulder. Getting ready to sell it. The headrest could probably still go down a notch in these pics which makes the shoulder belt even closer to the edge of his shoulder. I'm bummed because he really likes the seat.

pwsgl1.jpg

close up of shoulder

pwsgl2.jpg

I know that I'm far too picky. Most people I know would not think twice but I really am searching for the perfect seat, which I will apparently not find any time soon!

love-pink

Thanks so much for all the pictures!

Do any of you know how wide the backless portion is?
It can be used later as a backless booster, correct?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC