ISO: doll house dolls

NannyMom

I am ISO doll house dolls, I'm imagining like Fisher Price Loving Family. But really, anything that isn't is appropriate for church (ie- not barbie or bratz type). None of the kids like the old style dolls (the really old ones with the blue roof house), so I'm looking to replace them.

I'm also looking for a complete My First Doll House if the price is right

ADS

amyd

I got them really cheap on clearance at FAO a couple years ago. I'm not looking to make any money off them. They'd probably ship really cheap if I took them out of the box. What's the zip? I'll get a quote and let you know.

dneul

I have some of the little kid Barbie dolls that fit into dollhouses really well. I can get a picture of them, and you can have them ffs. I do have a complete new in plastic living family set. Co Ed with mom, dad, brother, sister, and baby. This is a caucasian family. I want $20 for them shipped.

NannyMom

I have some of the little kid Barbie dolls that fit into dollhouses really well. I can get a picture of them, and you can have them ffs. I do have a complete new in plastic living family set. Co Ed with mom, dad, brother, sister, and baby. This is a caucasian family. I want $20 for them shipped.

I'd love a pic of the little kid barbies.

Evolily

I've been making bendable dollhouse dolls recently. All you need to make them is pipe cleaners, wood beads, yarn, glue, paint, felt, and embroidery floss. Basically you bend the pipe cleaners into a doll body, wrap it with yarn or floss, paint the face like a head, glue on the bead, glue on wool hair, make some felt clothes, and you're done! Ok, so, I've only completed two and the first one looks very lame, but if I had more time and patience it really isn't that hard.

IIRC you can google "bendy dolls" for a tutorial, although I make them a bit different than other people the general steps are the same. Also, peg people are awesome, but not quite dolls. OTOH, peg people would make a good craft for the older kids and then can be passed down to the younger kids.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC