Final decision time! CCO or RN?

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I need a new seat for DS in order to get a 3 across in May. I'm ordering from Kohls since I have a merchandise credit & Kohls card to use.

Now...which one to get?! I'm leaning toward a CCO just because I really want to try one :p

I figure by the time he outgrows it RFing DD will have outgrown the RXT RFing (currently 39" & 35lbs) and he can move into that. I already have a FR85 for DD when she goes back to FFing.

So is there any reason I should get another RN instead of the CCO? We're not having anymore babies so I'm not sure if it's worth it to get the CCO. We don't travel by plane so we don't need it for that.

ADS

kam1011

I would (and did) get the CCO. Now that my youngest just outgrew it a few months ago, they all look so squished back there! Babies look so cozy in the CCO ;)

Little Ps Mama

If you already have the RXT to pass on to your son and a FR85 lines up for your daughter, I'd get the CCO. ESPECIALLY if he's your last! It's such a fun seat! :)

YinzerMama

I would get the coccoro since you don't need the longevity of bigger seat. Good excuse to try it. I'd love to but can't justify it. Just learned how loved it is recently here and it is SO CUTE but there's no way I can justify it. I have a perfectly good MA for my little dude when he is done with his bucket.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
RN... I was not a CCO fan, and will the FR85 fit your 3 across? You might need two RNs regardless of direction.

cookie123

Is it love/hate?

I was going to vote the CCO. It's so cute. And if you get red you could pass it to me after you're done. If DD gets pregnant again, I want one. Unless I'm convinced otherwise.

CrunchyMaineMama

Senior Community Member
I think it's going to be the CCO! (Keylime, sorry Peg ;)) I figure the little one I'll be babysitting starting in May can use it for a little while after DS outgrows it. I assume she'll be smaller since she's 8 months younger than him.

And if it doesn't work I'll just sell it and get an RN :D

Not sure what I'll do when DD goes FFing. Hopefully the FR85, CCO & RN will fit and when my friend's LO outgrows it I'll cross that bridge when it comes. Who knows what will be available then!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC