For Sale or Trade Trade? size 4/5 boys swim shorts for a smaller size

leighi123

Anyone have kiddos sizing up in swim shorts?

I have 2 pairs of brand new boys swim shorts, size 4/5, and they are way too big for Levi. I'm looking for a size 2T or 3T, possibly a 4 if the waist can go real small, I don't mind if they are used as long as they are in good shape and the elastic is still functional.

They are both the same, a plaid sort of pattern, I can take pics if anyone is interested. They come from a local surf shop, cute, but just too big!

ADS

hrice

I have 3 pairs of swim trunks and 2 rash guards from last year. The trunks are Gap and rash guards are Target. I'm not looking to trade as I've already bought for this year but I can sell. $12 shipped for each set.

The Dino is a 2T and Tiki is a 3T.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

Chely7425

Anyone have kiddos sizing up in swim shorts?

I have 2 pairs of brand new boys swim shorts, size 4/5, and they are way too big for Levi. I'm looking for a size 2T or 3T, possibly a 4 if the waist can go real small, I don't mind if they are used as long as they are in good shape and the elastic is still functional.

They are both the same, a plaid sort of pattern, I can take pics if anyone is interested. They come from a local surf shop, cute, but just too big!

I would love to trade!! I have 2 pairs of 2T/3T and I believe 2 rash guards as well. They are all really cute, from Old Navy and in great shape. Want me to take pics?

leighi123

I would love to trade!! I have 2 pairs of 2T/3T and I believe 2 rash guards as well. They are all really cute, from Old Navy and in great shape. Want me to take pics?

Nah I don't need pics, as long as they are functional, I'm not picky on color or anything, I know the Old Navy ones are usually a good fit on him too - Levi lives in swim wear half the year and it wears out quickly in the ocean so I always need a bunch of it around!

I'll take pics of the ones I have tomorrow, I can mail them tomorow too if you like them.

Chely7425

Nah I don't need pics, as long as they are functional, I'm not picky on color or anything, I know the Old Navy ones are usually a good fit on him too - Levi lives in swim wear half the year and it wears out quickly in the ocean so I always need a bunch of it around!

I'll take pics of the ones I have tomorrow, I can mail them tomorow too if you like them.

Sounds great :) I'm not picket either, I have 1 pair of 2T and 1 pair of 3T though they look almost exactly the same size. One pair is blue with stripes and the other is a green/cream plaid sort of deal. They are both in basically new condition. Favis is the one I was saving them for and he is still solidly in 12 month clothes so these won't get used any time soon at my house!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC