National CPS Certification Course FREE CLASS*

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Want to be a tech, but don't want to pay the normal fees associated with some classes? If you are in southern Cal, here is a great opportunity for you!

May 17, 18, 21, 22, 23. Five days including mandatory checkup event. Call SafetyBeltSafe U.S.A. on 310 222 6860 to register.

Location: Altadena Community Center, Altadena, CA. Checkup event: Pomona CA.

http://www.carseat.org/

ADS

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Please note: the $75 national registration fee still applies (at least last I checked.)

Hmmm, wonder if I can make it to the end of class event! :)

lanwenyi

If only it was in June! I can't pay for 5 days of daycare AND the cost to fuel to get there. If it was in June/July, my DH would be off from school and could watch the kids, so no daycare costs. Oh well, maybe another time. I hope other people get to do it though!

scoutingbear

:crying: If only it were June instead of May. There is no way I would get the time off work for all of that when it wouldn't benefit my current job position. :( Such an easy drive and there are no child care issues to worry about.

stephcali

Wow that is awesome!! Unfortunately I won't be able to go, I'm most likely having my c-section on 5/18, so that would be a little difficult for me ;)

I hope they do this again sometime though, I would really love to get certified!

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Also a free one coming up in a couple weeks in Albany, OR. Yes, I know, not as big of a deal as CA.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
There are free (well, no-additional-charge) classes in SoCal now and then, but this is the first I've heard of from SBS. That's like a $1,000 savings over the normal price. If I weren't already certified, I'd jump on that in an instant. Top-notch instructors for sure. :thumbsup:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC