Price Check What is a reasonable price to ask for a 2011 BJCMD?

msg221

This is one I have only had for 9 months, in nearly brand new condition, used a handful of times and it is purple! I have a parent console for it as well. I paid full price, $429.

I was going to try listing it on CL. I've seen all the other colors selling for $399, but can't find purple anywhere except on Amazon via a third party seller who is asking $499.

ADS

T4K

How about $450? And see what happens....

For me, time is money and I don't like shuffling through offers. I usually price low to get stuff sold quickly. But if you don't need it moved quickly, price as high as you want!

msg221

I was wondering if I might be able to get away with asking more since it's a hard to find color now, apparently.

I'm not in a rush to sell it. I just want to be able to get as much as I possibly can so I can fund the GT model. If the GT model with all terrain wheels will work as well as the BOB, I might end up selling my BOB as well.

Chila88

I paid $300 for a purple 2011 on my local Kijiji (I'm in Canada though) and it included a BJ rain cover. The skins show some minor wear because they had taken it to Disney, but otherwise its in pretty good shape (your's will undoubtedly be in better shape though!). Because I could get a new one for $350ish (not purple though) I was only willing to pay $300 for a used one if it was purple. Otherwise I would have just gone new and sacrificed the colour I wanted.

Don't know if that helps you at all....but that's my story! :D

If you are trying to fund a GT I say just list high and see what bites you get! Nothing to lose!!!

msg221

Maybe, if I can't sell it locally. I really want to try listing it on CL first because even though I kept the box, I dread the thought of trying to figure out how it all went in the box!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC