i got to do a good deed :)

cmcki737

My little sister's 17 year old friend who has a 3 month old finally bought her own car and the car seat she was using was not compatible even when my husband and I tried to install it so I let her have one of my CCO's until she can afford her own. I felt so good seeing her pull away with a safely installed car seat after seeing her pull in with a horribly installed one!

sent from my SPH-M580 using Car-Seat.Org

ADS

cmcki737

Even better her mom and her are now starting CCO fund to buy their own so they will have one when I need mine back. Wish I would have thought to snap a picture it fit perfect in that saturn.

Brianna

Their financial situation is none of my business, but would it be easier for them to buy a Scenera or Tribute?

Sent from my DROID4 using Car-Seat.Org

cmcki737

Brianna said:
Their financial situation is none of my business, but would it be easier for them to buy a Scenera or Tribute?

They had a tribute and a safety 1st something or other from walmart and in this car neither could be installed securely. It has leather bucket seats in the rear and at first I did not think I would even be able to install the CCO but it fit like a glove.

If anyone knows of a cheapers seat that fits well in 2 door saturns with leather I am open for any suggestions bc on a waitress's tips it will take her along time to save and I would like to move DS to all convertibles by summer...

Brianna

cmcki737 said:
They had a tribute and a safety 1st something or other from walmart and in this car neither could be installed securely. It has leather bucket seats in the rear and at first I did not think I would even be able to install the CCO but it fit like a glove.

Gotcha ;) I have a hard time with leather.

cmcki737

Thirsty4Knowledge said:
Make sure mom knows how to install too. ;-)

Working on this one right now she leans on other moms allot for this type of stuff but she is taking parenting classes and I walked her through the install but honestly I don't think she could redo it but I told her I would help her install a seat in the father's car so maybe I'll uninstall hers and see if she can do it on her own.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC