Our New TFP :)

Chely7425

I met up with Rosey today and we traded seats, her tfp for my rxt :) I'm so excited!! The straps are almost too wide on midget baby but we won't be usong it full time till summer.

420bba49.jpg

ac1c6aa0.jpg

ADS

Mags462

:love: The TF's..... and ftr, DS3 was very slight framed and it helped to move the harness to position 2 as opposed to position 1 once he was able (eg as soon as he was just above that second slot)..... for some reason slot #1 seemed to really pull the harness wide, whereas slot 2 made it more narrow :confused:

Enjoy your new seat! :D

Chely7425

I can move it to the 2nd slot if I leave the infant padding in... if I take it out he is nowhere NEAR the 2nd slot. He is so little to begin with and then has a pretty short torso on top of it. I really love the seat though, I am so happy to finally have one!!!

Chely7425

So will the BV become T4's seat?

I'm not sure.. we aren't going to be using the TFP full time till this summer, Favis needs to grow into it a bit still. We have the TFP, BV70 and CCO for the younger 2 once we move Triston out of the KF.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC