Bummed I have to turn DS2

birdflippin'

:(DS2 broke his leg last night jumping off furniture and landing funny. His cast puts him over the weight limit of his seat.

Now to do some rearranging.

ADS

birdflippin'

Thanks for the well wishes. With DS2 it was a matter of when not if he'd break a bone. He broke his tibia just above the ankle. He was 2lbs away from the limit before the cast. I was hoping he would make it to his 3rd birthday, but he still rf'ed longer than everyone else, other than DS1, I know IRL.

bobandjess99

Senior Community Member
You know..it never occurred to me to weigh ds when he broke his leg and got a cast put on. :eek: Now, he was only 18 months and nowhere near the limit of his seat, so I'm sure he was fine but...it honestly hadn't occurred to me at all until just now to reweigh a kid to accommodate the weight of the cast. I'm feeling sort of dumb. :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC