Question Profile pics of probooster?

mamakc

Does anyone have any profile pics of the pro booster? I want to see how substantial the sip is.

I think I have decided to switch DD to a booster in dh's car, but I want huge sip because it's a small car w/no side air bags. Also he has contoured seats so I need a booster that will sit well in those. Are there any other boosters I should consider?

ADS

creideamh

I'll grab some in the morning (it's already dark.) Fits my teeny 6 y/o cousin like a glove with tons of protection :D

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

creideamh

LOL, I forgot I already took some.
I can stick S in it tomorrow for pics with her in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Attachments

• image-1578295117.jpg
    image-1578295117.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 55
  • image-3778643656.jpg
    image-3778643656.jpg
    440.4 KB · Views: 55

essnce629

Here's some pics of the Probooster I bought for DS1 but ended up returning since he said it was too narrow in the shoulders and too shallow in the seat (not enough leg support). He was 6 1/2 at the time. We got a Monterey instead, which he loves and also has a ton of side impact protection, which I wanted since DBF's car has no side airbags either.

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

creideamh

Here we go... S will be 7 in June, wears 5T shirts (super tiny and skinny, but leggy... 6/7 pants.) Not a clue on her exact stats; she already thinks I'm crazy for sticking her in the car for pictures and then not going anywhere. :p

IMG_2455.jpg

IMG_24561.jpg

(DD in the back wanted to join the fun, lol)

She isn't leaning completely back in the pics, but she is scooted back.

She LOVED it. I had to brake quickly this weekend, and she was like "AAH I'M GLAD I WAS IN MY BUBBLE!" :p She also briefly had a Monterey but was just swimming in it, so I sold it.

HTH!

mamakc

Thank you!!! The pictures are great. I think I am sold. Now to pick a color... Envy would match ds's maestro, hannah would look ok with tan seats too, but dd would love riley. How do I choose?

Jessica61624

mamakc said:
Thank you!!! The pictures are great. I think I am sold. Now to pick a color... Envy would match ds's maestro, hannah would look ok with tan seats too, but dd would love riley. How do I choose?

Let the kid decide! I was sold on a Monterey but after all the issues with the belt guide I'm getting a pro booster!

mamakc

She picked blaze! This is a kid who wants everything to be pink or purple and she picked red. Lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC