Pics of newborns in Chaperones??

hboo22

I got the new baby's Britax Chaperone today (Cowmoo!! :love:) and would love to see pictures of cute little babies in Chaperones!!!

ADS

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Rocket was 1 day old here, 8lbs even and we were not using the low birthweight insert.

DSC02260.jpg

robbertbobbert

Awww I wish I could take pictures in the NICU. I'm a volunteer baby rocker and during my shift yesterday they were doing a car seat test on a barely 4lb little guy in a Chaperone. It was beyond adorable.

Spam

Here's Eli, he was 9lbs, no low-birth weight foam used ;)

101_0158.jpg

I really liked the chaperone at first and for a while, now not so much. Maybe because I haven't recieved my recall fix yet and it's just starting to feel akward/hard to carry with him in it. Now I'm using my kf30 and sr35. It is absolutely adorable though!

stephcali

Awww I have a Cowmoo Chaperone waiting for my new little guy coming in May. Now I'm even more excited to see him in it :) I just love newborn car seat pictures!

I'm expecting mine to be 8-9lbs so good to know I won't need to use low weight insert, one less thing to worry about at the hospital.

Although I've been waiting for Amazon to get them back in stock so I can exchange the recalled one I have sitting in the box in my living room for a new non-recalled one. It changed to in stock today so hopefully I can get a new one soon and play with it!

AllieCanada

Here is DS2. He was 9lbs 6ozs at birth (8.15 at discharge) and I didn't use the low birth weight foam either. He's 5 months old now and we've changed him into a snugride35. The chaperone was too narrow for him.

162.jpg

164-1.jpg

DD2 checking him out now that he was home
166.jpg

NVMBR02

I just saw a picture right before I left the hospital but of course now I can't find it.

Here is Annika at about 3 weeks old, she was just over 6 pounds then (5lbs, 15oz at birth). She has the low birth weight insert in.
10734_1208869989371_1457341112_5803.jpg

mcomommy

This is neat to see, it give me a good idea of my baby is going to fit, especially the pics of other 9lb babies because anything less than that would shock me lol

lovemybabies924

I love the headwings on this seat!!! But the easy of use of my snugride 35

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

laccaycol

Congrats on the new baby! BTW im due Sept 20th hehe

mine arent in cowmoo but thats cuz i got a good deal on these seats i think i paid about 142 for them each. I did have the low birth weight foam in they fit better with it.

my girls in their seats about to leave the hospital they were born at 5lbs 9oz and 5lbs 6oz
SamandSvea051-1-1.jpg

SamandSvea054-1.jpg

SamandSvea053-1.jpg

about a week old
morebabies014-1.jpg

and just a few days ago :)

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

hboo22

Congrats on the new baby! BTW im due Sept 20th hehe

mine arent in cowmoo but thats cuz i got a good deal on these seats i think i paid about 142 for them each. I did have the low birth weight foam in they fit better with it.

my girls in their seats about to leave the hospital they were born at 5lbs 9oz and 5lbs 6oz
SamandSvea051-1-1.jpg

SamandSvea054-1.jpg

SamandSvea053-1.jpg

about a week old
morebabies014-1.jpg

and just a few days ago :)

015-1.jpg

016-1.jpg

I love those red seats too!! The Babytrend seat I used for ODDs was red and black. Congrats on your pregnancy also!! So how old will the twins be when you have the new baby??

laccaycol

I love those red seats too!! The Babytrend seat I used for ODDs was red and black. Congrats on your pregnancy also!! So how old will the twins be when you have the new baby??

Thanks! The twins will be 15 months when i have this baby yikes!! This baby didnt care that i was on birth control lol.

Kac

Ambassador - CPS Technician
These cute babies are hurting my ovaries.

Hillary- I missed that you were pregnant! Congrats!!! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC