Need info & help to obtain locking clip

Morganthe

Next week, I'll be picking up a German VW Passat rental to use until 2 May when we fly out. It just hit me that it may or may not have locking seatbelts for carseat installation ability. European vehicles traditionally do not have that capability. And dd is long past using the LATCH connectors due to weight. A Locking clip did not come with her Regent.

I can use a booster for a little while if I can't belt install her Regent. But we're going on a long road trip in April where she'll be a lot happier in her Regent.

So I need to order a locking clip shipped to an APO address to use with the Regent. I have no idea where to even purchase one.
Can someone link me to a site where I can order one that's sent USPS to an APO address at a reasonable shipping cost?

TIA. :love:

ADS

mykidsmylife

Oh and have you checked at Bitburg in the baby isle with the aftermarket products? Or even post on Bookoo, I bet someone has one they will give you off their seat. I can ship it now though if you want and it should be there next week. No biggie.

Brianna

I'm assuming it doesn't matter what "brand" it's sold under, right?
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/pro...c=/img/globalicon_cart_off.gif+border=0></a>&
For APO/FPO addresses, all orders will be shipped via our Standard Service only (Expedited and Express ship methods are currently not available for APO/FPO addresses). Standard delivery timeframes (as noted above) do not apply to APO/FPO shipments. The cost for shipping is based upon order amount. Please refer to the Standard rates in the table below. (A surcharge also may be applied to select items due to size and weight.)

I have an extra LC off an Evenflo seat that you can have FFS. PM me if you're interested.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC